going back to work

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Biker60

going back to work

Postby Biker60 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:07 pm

Well Guys, the recovery now takes on another phase. Back to work Tues. Off since 1/2. I have been living with a perma erection, but saw Surgeon friday and he released deflated more, then was previously done by his PA. Still stiff but not as terrible. I have been wearing a jock to point my penis up, so I don't look like a perv in at work. I work with mostly ladies and just don't need any attention. I wear scrubs, and purchased larger and bagger. I did not gain weight durning my time off. Only restriction, no lifting weight greater then 10lbs. No issue with that I have a desk job. I also supervise technicians, so they do the physical work. Question, and recommendations on compression boxers that will help with pointing up. Not too compressing I work 10 hour shift. I have tried David Darchy but did not like. Seperatech is better, but not much. A jock is too much compression.

Thanks again for all your help. I return 2/14 for cycling.

Mike

williamb

Re: going back to work

Postby williamb » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:40 pm

Biker, I like the boxer briefs, I also found a brand at Walmart, called Life made by Jockey. I get the small size and I am 6' 2" and weigh 220 lbs. Also I found it more comfortable to wear the jock strap on top of regular tighty whities. I hope this gives you an idea that helps.
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Biker60

Re: going back to work

Postby Biker60 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:39 am

Thanks. I did try the jock on top of regular boxer briefs today. It was not too bad. Sitting was a bit difficult. But it does help hide the semi.

Return to “Implants”