Popular Maryland surgeons policy on issues soon after implantation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

Popular Maryland surgeons policy on issues soon after implantation

Postby WhiteCane » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:11 pm

Back in October, I was implanted by Dr. Kramer with an LG ex… he was incredibly personable and everything went well as far as the day of surgery is concerned unfortunately, things are not so well with the pump cylinder on the left and with the pump block itself… The pump block healed in such a position where I’ve lost about an inch of insertable length. It kind of crawls up the shaft of my penis… it is also in the position where the deflate button is always facing left… now, for the fun stuff… The left cylinder differs in length from the right cylinder at the tip of my penis by one thumbs with “one side of the nail to the other“... at the bottom, there is a bubble similar to a big bike tire or sports ball are about to pop and get a blister… It’s the size of one of my testicles… this cylinder for the last week has not properly deflated “it’s always rocksolid“ sometimes, it works if I maneuver my penis in different directions… Sometimes, it takes about six hours of fidgeting with it... anyway, I’m not going to except this as normal stuff after only a couple of months… I think this is pretty solid proof that the pump is malfunctioning… I know Boston scientific has their warranty but does anyone know if Dr. Kramer has his? I’m not in a position where I can drop another ton of money to get this fixed but quite frankly, I’m in pain more than I should be when I’m cycling and there is definitely something wrong with it… Thanks for any feedback, guys! h…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Agfa13

Re: Popular Maryland surgeons policy on issues soon after implantation

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:52 pm

Not sure what to say to this because I went into my United Health Care portal and did not see a change in my total for '19. My total $$ had not changed since October of '19, and Kramer took out the 3-piece on Dec. 10th. Seriously doubt if Kramer or Chesapeake Urology filed late, but not sure what happened. I suggest you email Kramer and explain your situation.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Notgivingup

Postby Notgivingup » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:41 am

I would call Kramer directly and discuss with him. Did these problems happen recently, or have they been there all along? Do you live close to Kramer’s clinic, or do you have a local urologist who can take an in-person look? Keep us updated; let us know how you are progressing.
69 years old. Implanted 3 Dec 2019 by Dr. Andrew Kramer, Baltimore, AMS 700 LGX, 21 cm + 2 cm RTE.

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:00 am

Could also be anatomy like me. The surgeon doesn’t pick where the pump cords exit out, that’s based on the cut and anatomy
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:33 am

I hope things work out for you, brother.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:40 am

I can email Kramer since I was telling him about my recent test drive and feeling robbed, as I am expecting to get my 8" back magically, since I don't have a 3-piece, lol.
Are you *gently* pulling down your balls every so often? It might be too late now, but this was one of the things I was reminded of when I was reading your journal. Mention to Kramer if the pulling is all you need to do, but if you are writhing in pain...
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:35 am

thank you all for the quick responses… I tried to call Dr. Kramer‘s office but he is closed for the holiday… i’m going to play it safe and not cycle today… The giant bump I was talking about measures 2 inches across according to the girlfriend with eyeballs… I will call tomorrow and keep everyone updated… I’m pretty sure it’s just going to be scheduling an appointment but we will see…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Call BS and ask to talk to a rep. They have resets not on your dvd in your packet. I had trouble with one cylinder not inflating. I spent 3 weeks talking to Kramer about it and he said he could fix it in an office in a few minutes but kept telling me to shake the pump and keep trying. Finally he stated he had no idea as he had never had this last so long and not resolve itself. Jamie at BS gave me a fix that I really need when the problem started. As I keep trying for that 3 weeks the tips of the cylinders worked to the left. I paid out of pocket and my insurance does not pay out of my home area. So I am waiting for Medicare in a little over 2 years to have mine fixed. I cannot afford another surgery now. I have a very pronounced left pointing. The right cylinder pushes so much harder that if I try to move it to the right where it points straight ahead I have a lot of pain near my anus. And the same pain when I have vaginal sex with a women. In the video of my surgery in my signature you can see this left side pointing after I was inflated.

Call BS. Doctors seem to wait for problems to self correct or break completely. Then after 3-6 months do another surgery. Just my experience with dealing with my problems. Good luck
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:32 pm

Might be his day to do all the superfluous stuff...podcasts, posting vids, hosting vids, etc....I sent him email last night asking about some bleeding. He got back to me this AM, but not on the follow up question.
Since someone suggested getting a hold of the manufacturer for the pump issue, let me ask this question too.
Who should I ask regarding bending my malleable? The site says not to bend it past the U shape. I am far from that, but when I bend it, the fucker comes back out and pokes against my pants or underwear.
Last night, I was up half the night because I was sensitive again! Malleable Fred was sticking up, even though I was going to bed. What gives?

Notgivingup

Postby Notgivingup » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:55 pm

Instead of calling his office I always call or text Kramer directly. I do, however, agree that it’s a good idea to call BS directly.
69 years old. Implanted 3 Dec 2019 by Dr. Andrew Kramer, Baltimore, AMS 700 LGX, 21 cm + 2 cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”