strength, hope, encouragment

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needsomehope

strength, hope, encouragment

Postby needsomehope » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:39 am

I've been in a super dark place lately. if you've seen any of my posts you're thinking "yeah dude, that's an understatement." brief recap for anyone not familiar: non-existent sex life due to awful dick. every ailment possible. Low T, peyronies, venous leak, scrotal webbing, small unit... oh! I just found out I have pelvic floor problems. hooray!! basically God/the universe decided to neuter me.

I realize I can address all of these things, but it's going to take time, faith, and a shit ton of hard work. I'm just not sure I've got it in me at this point.

I was very depressed the other night and searched for some dismal terms on here. came across a user or two that apparently killed themselves. I don't want to be the next. I want to believe that perhaps there could be a sexual existence somewhere in my future.

any words of encouragement or anything would be much appreciated. if you'd like to message I'm down. I'll trade phone numbers with anyone willing to talk or text.

I'd like to be a productive member of this community and engage in a more positive way. thanks if you read this and I appreciate anyone reaching out. have a good day guys.

mikestap

Re: strength, hope, encouragment

Postby mikestap » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:55 am

Dear Need,
I have a niece and and a step daughter who have similar challenges to yours. I can tell you you that your persistence in discussing suicide suggests that you should consider professional and real help - not that which a bunch of us could provide over these pages. I'm serious, get some help that will be meaningful to you - a clergyman, mental health professional, ANYONE who can look into your eyes and speak to you.

I have three anecdotes to offer:
1) Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Things get better.
2) I once dated a beautiful woman who I approached very cautiously and conservatively, while I suffered from ED. On one date (about the 4th or 5th), I had ended the evening asking her if I may kiss her (for the first time). We kissed. On the next date as we enjoyed gazing at a full moon over the Gulf of Mexico, she asked me to make love to her. I had to explain my ED and reliance on pills, etc. The night was magical. She was patient and loving and expressive.
3) My sexual relationship with my present wife started with me suffering from more advanced ED. I was also open and honest with her. I gave her oral, which she loved and continues to enjoy enormously. She told me she had never experienced what we had that night. She responded with the first blowjob (on my soft penis) that she had ever given in her life.

You are throwing the kitchen sink at yourself. Scrotal webbing? Really? Do you think this merits offing yourself? Lot's of guys here have dealt or otherwise lived with this. Pelvic floor problems? See a physical therapist specializing in this issue if they are a real problem. Low T? This is eminently addressable. Personally, my dick is measurably shorter since I had a prostatectomy and the implant. My wife and I nevertheless take enormous pleasure in our intercourse.

I look forward to you being a productive member of this community, so let's get started. PM me with your phone number if you like. I'm not a mental health pro, but I'll call you back.

Mike
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

b_rad2

Postby b_rad2 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:36 am

Dude,

I’m sorry life sucks the big green weenie but life goes on. There are lots of things you can do to find intimacy without intercourse. First you have to get out and find someone. Church, gym, yoga classes are great(6 or 7 girls to 1 guy). But as long as you keep feeling sorry for yourself it’s going to come across as you being seemingly desperate and women hate that.

Go see someone. Maybe a Doctor, Minister or best friend. But you have to make a decision to get out of this funk. Only you can make that choice! Work on being more positive and control your thoughts. Think about something else to turn destructive thoughts into positive ones.

There are so many wonderful lonely women out there just like you but they are not going to knock on your door. Get out there and find one. Maybe you and her can correct your situation together.

Try joining meetup.com or something you are interested in but don’t go from work to home. I know where you are coming from and half of the guys on this forum have been in your shoes but they are here looking for solutions and support to fix their situation.

You’re in control of your thoughts so keep them positive and work through this.

Best of luck!

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:25 am

Howdy.

I made some comments in your rather desperate posts of several days ago. I’m not going to re-hash everything I said. I did have a few additional remarks.

First of all, I’m glad to see you are still among the living. Relieved, actually, and we haven’t even met.

You are getting some sound advice here. But from the place you cyrrently are, I think you need more than what a bunch of ED guys on the internet can provide.

There are lots of resources, but a prior poster nailed one and it is often overlooked.

Church.

I’m a baby boomer. Most of us spent Sunday mornings in church and Vacation Bible School at sometime during the summer. Heck, I attended the VBS of most every denomination at one time or another. Arts, crafts, refreshments, and free. Who cares about doctrine?

Over time church has diminished in its importance to society and I’m not sure who or what is to blame. There are about 5 couples in our church in our 50s and 60s and we call ourselves the church’s youth group.

I’m not suggesting you jump on the conversion train and start handing out tracts or leading the hallelujah chorus. I’m a science guy by education. When people start quoting bible chapter and verse to explain creation, I roll my eyes and think wtf.

It’s okay to use the benefits of the church even if you’re not wholeheartedly a believer. In most churches, clergy are trained counselors. If they can’t patch you up, they can steer you to someone who can. In fact, I can make a really good argument that churches exist not for people who are squared away and content....but for those who have doubts, those who are broken, and those who need help.

Another nasty little secret about churches. All those old 50 and 60 something’s who attend regularly? We have daughters. Nieces. Friends. There are few places better to meet the kind of young lady you want to meet for a long term relationship. If a torrid one night stand is the goal, maybe not.

Your presence at church will immediately mark you as a man with some moral character and decency. Even if you don’t believe every word of the Bible in a literal sense, it is hard to argue that it hasn’t held up well over time as a general guide to moral living.

Seeking counsel from the minister, involving yourself in some activities of the congregation.....would do a few things. You’d be getting some sound advice. You might get busy doing a few things to help others, which always helps take mind off your own problems. And you’d be developing s circle of new friends and that’s where guys ultimately find their lifetime mates much of the time-thru friends. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes by accident.

My dick is what I pee out of and what I used for sex, back when it got hard. It doesn’t define me, the person. Your dick doesn’t define you either, loath as you may be to admit it.

And if you don’t like a church, it doesn’t mean they’re all bad nor does it mean there isn’t a good fit for you somewhere. Keep looking.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

gene308

Postby gene308 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:00 pm

Hey needsomehope
I read one of your earlier posts you are 5" length and 4.5 in girth first your girth is gigantic. Read the research: women prefer girth to length. Also ave penis appx 5.5 you are close to average. Average vagina approx 5.5.
In your case implant decision is easy . you have everything to gain nothing to lose. I would definately go with titan Ihope it will even reach 4.5. Get the implant Then post a picture of that 4.5 inch monster
Gene308 married 43 years AMS 700 CX 21cm+2cm Implanted 10/04/2018 Dr James Hotaling (surgeon) and Mariah McCafferty, (Surgical Nurse and AMS rep) , University of Utah

needsomehope

Postby needsomehope » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:17 pm

gene308 wrote:Hey needsomehope
I read one of your earlier posts you are 5" length and 4.5 in girth first your girth is gigantic. Read the research: women prefer girth to length. Also ave penis appx 5.5 you are close to average. Average vagina approx 5.5.
In your case implant decision is easy . you have everything to gain nothing to lose. I would definately go with titan Ihope it will even reach 4.5. Get the implant Then post a picture of that 4.5 inch monster

keep in mind girth is the measurement around. my girth is low average. I believe you're thinking of width. in which case, 4.5 WOULD be huge. I appreciate the encouragment either way.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:52 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:15 pm

Low T can be a real downer to your entire mental state. It is easily fixed. and would be the first thing I would fix. Low T causes weight gain, no enthusiasm for anything, complications from diabetes and heart problems.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Implants”