Medical negligence solicitors contacts?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ruktitan

Medical negligence solicitors contacts?

Postby Ruktitan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:41 am

Looking for any medical negligence lawyers recommendations. Just got off the phone to uclh who are denying anything is wrong with the implant despite the MRI showing empty space at the end of the corpera and the pump being upside down. They offered to rotate the pump but not change the cyclinders. This is my second botched implant and I need to get some compensation and get to one of the reputable doctors in the states.

Thanks
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

jump.ship

Re: Medical negligence solicitors contacts?

Postby jump.ship » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:35 pm

Thought Ralph was going to redo the whole thing for you?
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:01 pm

Because of infection risk increasing with revision, Its recommended that everything be replaced.

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:41 pm

jump.ship wrote:Thought Ralph was going to redo the whole thing for you?

So did I. But I got a call today and apparently all they want to do is turn the pump upside down. They said they didn't want to replace the cylinders and offered me a glanspexy. Which I said was not acceptable they have already undersized me twice and denied it. My theory is if they are operating anyway. Change the whole unit and do it properly. They have done an MRI to show an empty cavity in the tip so I can't see the issue.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:33 am

Ruktitan wrote:
jump.ship wrote:Thought Ralph was going to redo the whole thing for you?

So did I. But I got a call today and apparently all they want to do is turn the pump upside down. They said they didn't want to replace the cylinders and offered me a glanspexy. Which I said was not acceptable they have already undersized me twice and denied it. My theory is if they are operating anyway. Change the whole unit and do it properly. They have done an MRI to show an empty cavity in the tip so I can't see the issue.

Dude... Good to see you are still fighting this, despite what you have been through so far. That's the right thing, reaching out to proper doctors in the states. Seen also another diary online from a guy in the UK, that had excellent results with a doctor in the private health system. Mike Fraser, I think.

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Did Ralph not say that he agreed it was undersized?
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Can you not go back and have Dr Ralph be an advocate to some degree? Get him to sign in writting/ send a letter telling them that, in his expert opinion, you have been undersized. Really push to see him, see him privately if you have to. Don't hold back what's going on, make it clear that this is really messing you up, which it clearly is.

You should surely try this route first, it would be much better than flying to the states for so many reasons.

You have to keep going, god knows we all get really down, it's hard to see the light when it's so dark, but often those around you can.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:55 pm

Apparently according to this doctor who spoke to me on the phone. Dr Ralph has agreed the cylinders do not need to be changed now. When at first in our appointment he agreed with me which is why we did the MRI. I have already seen two doctors privately at £300 each and both have booked me back in at uclh.
They just seem to want to do the bare minimum to get rid of me. Their mentality is if it's not broken don't fix it. When mine is do the job right the first time.
Im just fed up and I don't think anyone there is taking me seriously.

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:16 pm

A top surgeon is the only way to go
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

Return to “Implants”