Ct scan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

Ct scan

Postby SW0110 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:29 pm

I am having an issue and trying to find a lost where a ct scan showed the implant.

I searched but did not find it. Went through all 18 pages of ct scan search.

Anyone remember the upload location.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

gregorbehr

Re: Ct scan

Postby gregorbehr » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Can't offer any help in locating the post you mentioned, but yes an implant most definitely shows up on abdomen/pelvis area ct scan.
51, San Francisco
Diabetic: used pills & injections.
2 TURP surgeries caused Peyronie's. 1st implant lost to infection, 2nd one is about 5 years old. But "floppy head" due to all the scar tissue, couldn't get tips all the way up.

Lost Sheep

Re: Ct scan

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:51 pm

I did a search on the word "Cat" (rather than "CT") and then searched those results for the word "scan" and wound up with three pages of links to posts. One of them was from Anonymous3 in page two of this thread which was referred to as an x-ray image.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9335

But the link to the image is dead (expired?).

I did not have time to explore the other posts. But you could follow the same process and poke around.

Good luck.
p.s.

On the other hand, I just did a web search using the phrase "Cat scans of penile implant" and got a load of links. So, unless you are looking for the specific posting here, you would be able to see lots of imaging, including x-rays and sonograms as well (as shown in the first article I looked at).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”