Titan, 5 weeks post op - loose skin?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ruktitan

Re: Titan, 5 weeks post op - loose skin?

Postby Ruktitan » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:38 am

Hi. I would request an MRI.
I had exactly the same problem! And 2 different surgeons told me it was fine. I've now had am MRI and shows empty space in my tunica. I was able to fold the head just like yours. I am now scheduled for revision in April. I have had such a battle with this whole thing.

See my posts if you can. I have some images too.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

spirit

Re: Titan, 5 weeks post op - loose skin?

Postby spirit » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:02 pm

Thank you all for the comments and suggestions. I was out of action for a few weeks, a bad cold turned into pneumonia but past that now.

Update: Still the same size with same issues after cycling until the bulb can not be squeezed with two hands.

It seems that I am 2.5" shorter than last VED measurement and at lease 1" smaller in girth. It is obvious when inflated that I am nowhere near filled.

Absolutely no "stretching pain" when inflated and glans is very small and bendable. I am the same size deflated as inflated. There is still the random pain in the shaft that seems to be increasing. Sharp sudden pains out of nowhere. The ache inside me is preventing sleep. This is not fun.

I do have these random stinging sensations from glans to deep within body after even gentle sexual acts and that lasts for a couple days. It seems as though my penis is acting like a "sleeve" sliding back and forth over the hard tubes???

I am very disturbed over this current situation and it seems a shame after such a pain and bruise free initial procedure.

Coming up: I have a follow up on the 11th and am wondering what to say. My Wife is going with as she is more assertive than I am. Any thoughts aside from asking for a MRI? I think I have to insist on a revision but is being shorted a valid reason to have one done via insurance?

If this visit does not go well, do I go elsewhere for a second opinion? Thank you all in advance. All is NOT well.
58 YO, Married, T1 Diabetes, 5'10". 160. Stage-fright ED for years, did fine with pills, Penis Fracture in 2016 ended ALL erections. Used VED for 4 months prior to surgery. Implanted with 20cm Titan on 12/11/2019.

Return to “Implants”