Titan Flaccid vs Erect

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LookingUp

Re: Titan Flaccid vs Erect

Postby LookingUp » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 pm

"It's more of an emotional thing then a physical thing."

There in lies the problem for most Men. Venus & Mars stuff. I'm completely physical oriented. Emotions fcuk me up big time.

Best advice I've read.... Be kind to yourself.

LU
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

stephen54

Re: Titan Flaccid vs Erect

Postby stephen54 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:42 pm

LookingUp wrote:"It's more of an emotional thing then a physical thing."

There in lies the problem for most Men. Venus & Mars stuff. I'm completely physical oriented. Emotions fcuk me up big time.

Best advice I've read.... Be kind to yourself.

LU

Right? Easily said, I know, but the challenge is in the recognition and actual application of that kindness to oneself...day after day...as a habit.

The comedian, Bill Burr, has a bit he does which reappears in his act here and there in slightly different formats, but at the core of it is his observation that, because we're guys, part of what it means to be a guy is that we either don't know how, or that we outright refuse to acknowledge a lot of emotions. This being "...the reason why guys drop at 55 out of fuckin’ nowhere. It’s literally from five decades of just suppressing the urge to, like, hug a puppy, admit a baby’s cute, say you want a goddam cookie. You’ve just keep pushing it (emotions) down..."
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Return to “Implants”