My Time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bigboy43

Re: My Time

Postby bigboy43 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:51 pm

Update for my Bionic Brothers:
My implant surgery was on 1/15/20 and my last post was in Mar 2020 as my scrotum was finally returning to "normal." Had 4 week checkup and by June 2020 things were working well - much thanks to my AMS rep and her belief we could get it right. My wife and i were learning about my implant and practicing a lot. As a result of the surgery, I lost 1/2 inch of length and have not been able to get it back. However, thickness still at full pre surgery level! We were having a renewed love life similar to when we were in our 50's. My wife was enjoying orgasims every time we made love. It is bad on me for not coming back to Franktalk to share our success story?

Then wouldn't you know, in August 2020 was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Because of my age, surgery was not recommended and we started HRT(hormone replacement therapy-drug called Eligard) and 44 radiation visits. I am very fortunate that my cancer was contained within the prostate and my outlook is good and we feel blessed. However, since Eligard took away my libido - so we had no use of implant through March 2021. Since then we have only had sex twice - with no climax or ejaculation for me. Looking forward to continued return of my libido and hoping for future use of my implant and return of my climax (still inflate 3 times/week)
Any recommendations to help the return of my libido (coming back - very slowly) would be golden!
Much appreciation to everyone who helped me through the initial surgery recovery - esp Cajun Joe. I'm glad to back to FrankTalk and stand ready to help anyone I can. Looking forward to reconnecting and continued great advice from everyone. Till next time.
78 year old, married 60 years with ED for last 21-until implant. Implanted 1/15/2020 with AMS 700 CX 18cm w 3RTE. Loving my new ability! Highly recommend!

Return to “Implants”