New Titan First Full Test Drive on Day 56

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cajun Jeff

Re: New Titan First Full Test Drive on Day 56

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:42 pm

I love this statement:

I feel mostly sexually invincible. It's such an unfamiliar, but utterly god-like feeling. My wife and I start to play around and I am now able to immerse myself like never before into her and into Us and into the shared experience.

That is exactly what I am envisioning for our love life. Thanks for getting the perfect words to the feeling.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:16 pm

Cajun Jeff wrote:I love this statement:

I feel mostly sexually invincible. It's such an unfamiliar, but utterly god-like feeling. My wife and I start to play around and I am now able to immerse myself like never before into her and into Us and into the shared experience.

That is exactly what I am envisioning for our love life. Thanks for getting the perfect words to the feeling.

I'm excited to hear how you're doing, Jeff! Brave new world, right? Full of possibility! I'm dumbfounded that my wife and I get this chance to just be us. But - fully...us. And to explore how much more that can actually mean going forward minus the crushing anxiety of ED...
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:20 pm

Thanks Stephen54
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “Implants”