Tactra review as I go

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: DaveKell

GoodWood
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Re: Tactra review as I go

Postby GoodWood » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:11 pm

Looking good.
51yo. Progressively worsening ED over 6 years. No HTN, DM, or related health issues. 20-40mg of Sildenafil or TriMix (30mg, 4mg, 40mcg) 45 units. Doses have been increasing so staying open to the idea of an implant. Pumping daily to maintain size.

GoodWood
Posts: 180
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Re: Tactra review as I go

Postby GoodWood » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:13 pm

JH2007 wrote:Couple more days past flew home on the second day just went first class was fairly easy got flag by tsa to go to private room. And so far one of the worse things I’ve encountered so far is I can't sit on the toilet with my wiener in it



TSA could see you were transporting a loaded weapon. LOL!!
51yo. Progressively worsening ED over 6 years. No HTN, DM, or related health issues. 20-40mg of Sildenafil or TriMix (30mg, 4mg, 40mcg) 45 units. Doses have been increasing so staying open to the idea of an implant. Pumping daily to maintain size.

Agfa13
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:03 pm
Location: Laurel, Maryland

Re: Tactra review as I go

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:22 pm

Today, after a month, I put Tactra to actual use...fucking ass! I was able to penetrate, and that surprised the fuck out of me, esp. because I just finished saying on my thread that dabbing my dick after pissing was uncomfortable (esp. being uncut). I was expecting not to be able to today and would have to settle for Rosie and her 4 daughters. It was a delightful surprise nonetheless.

Our porn star here was given the go ahead after a week, so I waiting with bated breath on what he can accomplish. Of course, I will be pissed either way, only because he was able to do something!!!
56, Maryland, revised with Titan on 3/2/20
Document your current penile size: photos and written records
AMS cx at 24cm, now have Titan Classic 20 cm

Lost Sheep
Posts: 3332
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Tactra review as I go

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:28 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Today, after a month, I put Tactra to actual use...fucking ass! I was able to penetrate, and that surprised the fuck out of me, esp. because I just finished saying on my thread that dabbing my dick after pissing was uncomfortable (esp. being uncut). I was expecting not to be able to today and would have to settle for Rosie and her 4 daughters. It was a delightful surprise nonetheless.

Our porn star here was given the go ahead after a week, so I waiting with bated breath on what he can accomplish. Of course, I will be pissed either way, only because he was able to do something!!!

I thought it was Hannah and her four sisters?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017 Dr Shaw.
READ OLD THREADS to ask better questions and better understand answers.
Make yourself part of your medical team.
Document your current penile size: photos and written records.
Pre-op V.E.D. therapy helps.

Agfa13
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:03 pm
Location: Laurel, Maryland

Re: Tactra review as I go

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:40 pm

Hehehe...I think they came from the same main family:)!

Just posted this on my thread, but last night, felt Tactra rods extend into body. Not sure what that means, as I am researching.
56, Maryland, revised with Titan on 3/2/20
Document your current penile size: photos and written records
AMS cx at 24cm, now have Titan Classic 20 cm

JH2007
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Re: Tactra review as I go

Postby JH2007 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:39 pm

from yesterday using ice to see how the product would look post swelling
Attachments
7F5B1FAA-C7D1-40B3-A1A5-5F574B35CDAF.jpeg
7F5B1FAA-C7D1-40B3-A1A5-5F574B35CDAF.jpeg (522.93 KiB) Viewed 276 times
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

JH2007
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Re: Tactra review as I go

Postby JH2007 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:40 pm

JH2007 wrote:from yesterday using ice to see how the product would look post swelling
Attachments
D25890B2-7643-4E0B-A858-5ADD45023AF1.jpeg
D25890B2-7643-4E0B-A858-5ADD45023AF1.jpeg (51.75 KiB) Viewed 276 times
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

Crtrader
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:32 pm

Re: Tactra review as I go

Postby Crtrader » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Looks great- especially after only a week. So how is it? How does it compare to the 3 piece? How is the feel & hardness? How does it not bend (at the area where it’s designed to bend), when in use? I’m scheduled for feb 21. I’m meeting with the Boston Scientific rep before. Doc also wants VED until procedure. Thanks

Agfa13
Posts: 848
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:03 pm
Location: Laurel, Maryland

Re: Tactra review as I go

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:37 pm

Come on dude! Man, compared to my little dick right now...
56, Maryland, revised with Titan on 3/2/20
Document your current penile size: photos and written records
AMS cx at 24cm, now have Titan Classic 20 cm

JH2007
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 pm

Re: Tactra review as I go

Postby JH2007 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:09 pm

Crtrader wrote:Looks great- especially after only a week. So how is it? How does it compare to the 3 piece? How is the feel & hardness? How does it not bend (at the area where it’s designed to bend), when in use? I’m scheduled for feb 21. I’m meeting with the Boston Scientific rep before. Doc also wants VED until procedure. Thanks

Currently harder than a three piece for sure and looks like I lost maybe 1/3 of girth which is a hit but for having my balls back to me it’s worth it I always have length which is around 9.5 full about same as three bit less than younger me but solid enough. It’s just really hard and swollen at this point so I can’t bend all the way down. I’ll start working it later this week
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests