T Minus 12 Hours(Journal)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
St1pan2019

T Minus 12 Hours(Journal)

Postby St1pan2019 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:01 pm

Hey Guys, finally the time has come for me to take this big step and get implanted tomorrow morning! Getting it done at the MidTown Surgery Centre in NY and can't wait to start the healing process and try to put this ED behind me. I've read a lot of threads on this forum and followed a lot of the big journals and some of the current ones on here and hope to add my piece on here as well. Met a FT brother on my way out of docs office who's getting implanted right after me... Good luck Magic Mike!! Wish you the best. I will update as soon as I can once the procedure is complete.
Last edited by St1pan2019 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
40 yrs old, ED from Scleroderma since 2010, married since 2004, was using VED/rings for sex as injections/pills didn't work, Also on Testosterone injection therapy
Implanted 1/9/2020
Dr. Eid, Titan Touch 20+1cm rte
Reside in Ontario, Canada

thereishope

Re: T Minus 12 Hours

Postby thereishope » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:29 pm

That must be so cool, to meet somebody from Franktalk, even more so when he is having the surgery right after you... crazy! 8-) You got this canuck!

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:21 pm

Good luck and congratulations! You and your partners are going to LOVE it!!!
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

St1pan2019

Postby St1pan2019 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:41 pm

Thanks guys looking forward to it! Off to bed now..
40 yrs old, ED from Scleroderma since 2010, married since 2004, was using VED/rings for sex as injections/pills didn't work, Also on Testosterone injection therapy
Implanted 1/9/2020

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:13 am

By now, you're on your way. Best of Luck to you Both. Post up when the "haze" fades and let us know how it went.

LU
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:23 am

Best wishes!
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:43 am

Absolute best of luck! Obviously please keep us updated as you're able. You're in for a few kind of weird days ahead, but good for you taking this leap by seeing the bigger picture...take care of yourself afterward. Take it way easier than they tell you and easier than you think you have to.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

St1pan2019

Postby St1pan2019 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Well just got back to the hotel . All I can say is the Staff at the midtown surgery centre are fantastic... Nurses, anesthesiologist all great! Constantly checking up on you and making you feel comfortable! Met with Eid before hand to go over game plan and he is great.. Very personallable guy and you feel like you can talk to him about anything!

Went into OR and had the spinal done, laid down for a bit and woke up in recovery . Can't feel my lower half of the body at all.. Strange feeling but after a half hour so it was all coming back.... And so was the discomfort/ pain... More pain in the ball sack area than anything else so they gave me some Percocet... Now more just real discomfort but on borderline of being painful.. It's tolerable if you are preoccupied. Not going to lie this catheter really sucks and wondering if some of that discomfort is from that also.

Have no idea what was implanted in me right now as Eid was still in surgery with another when I was ready to leave and haven't checked any info sent home with me as I just want to lay here. I will call Eid later to get the scoop from surgery.

Also have ice pack on but not sure if that ice pack should be placed on top of the jock strap or under?? Right now it's on Top. Not going to lie as I'm typing the pain discomfort level is really there but not much to do but ride it out as every day should get better. Anyways I think I will try and have nap as it was an early morning... Not sure a nap will even be possible with the sensations I'm feeling down below... Might have to muscle through an another episode of Locked Up Abroad as channel selection is weak here... Lol
Talk soon
Implanted 1/9/2020

thereishope

Re: T Minus 12 Hours(Journal)

Postby thereishope » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:24 pm

Oh baby! That is very nice to know! Seems to be right on track like the other guys here. 8-) congrats!

St1pan2019

Re: T Minus 12 Hours(Journal)

Postby St1pan2019 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:02 pm

Thanks thereishope.... I just spoke with Eid and said I will definitely be sore for the next few days. Due to my scleroderma and all the scar tissue that has formed the procedure took longer than he wanted it to. Right side was the worst as he could not even get the implant up in the glan. He had to use his fancy tools and basically bore through.. Not a pleasant visual. That explains why right side is definitely more sore right now but everything hurts like a SOB anyways. The only thing that I don't feel is anything related to the reservoir. Forgot to ask where he placed it on what side etc., as I don't feel anything YET... Not even any discomfort when getting out of bed to empty urine and I'm straining the abs to do it.

He said he first put in a 20 cm then took out and added 1cm rte to each side as there was a bit more room. Was hoping for the 22 but scleroderma did a number on me down there. Also have to ask what the proportions were in terms of how much is in the crus and how much is outside. He also told me there was very minimal erectile tissue left and almost no blood when he opened me up... At least that's how I understood it when his message came across over the phone. I will follow up with him on these issues when I see him Monday morning. Hopefully I don't need to talk with him before then unless something comes up. Just got to keep icing!
Implanted 1/9/2020

Return to “Implants”