Doc for Implant Tampa Bay

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Txagq8

Re: Doc for Implant Tampa Bay

Postby Txagq8 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:23 am

will1948 wrote:Good advice. A light bulb went off in my brain however small it may be. I’m using a 5/16 needle and sometimes I am finding resistance when I inject so maybe the syringe may not be going in far enough. It can’t hurt to try the 1/2 what do you think?

I think before you rush out and get an implant put in it’s worth trying, for sure.

That being said, I’m a lot harder with an implant than I ever was with shots. Shots delayed or interfered with me ejaculating and so far the implant seems to speed things up immensely (thank God I’m still not anywhere close to premature ejaculation issues — but 15 minutes to climax is much better than 75 minutes and no money shot)

Take this as Gospel from a guy who did injections for 30 years: if you’ve got the needle in to corpora, that fluid is going to flow out of the syringe like a hot knife thru butter. If you meet resistance with the plunger, you ain’t in. And if you don’t get the medication in the corpora, it’s not going to work right.

Try the 1/2 inch needle.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

moore4265

Postby moore4265 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:00 pm

2nd vote for Dr. Carrion at USF.

Cannot recommend too highly.

Regards,

moore4265

will1948

Postby will1948 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:06 pm

I’ve heard good things about Dr. Carrion before and I will definitely check him out when I get to the implant crossroads. My next step is to try the 1/2 syringe, I don’t see the downside to that.

This site is a godsend. Thank you all for the valuable input.
Age 72, married 36 years. Tried pills, vacuum device, injections all failed eventually. Titan Coloplast 26cm implanted May 2020, Dr. Raphael Carrion, USF.

Return to “Implants”