My new issues with Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oneperson

My new issues with Titan

Postby oneperson » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:44 am

Hi all,

It is 10 days till I am 4 months post surgery. As I have been saying here, my history is not the best example of a successful implant, but there are progress. Much slower than the average I see here, but there are some.

Summarizing, I have had the following issues:

- Very hard pain after a week post surgery, due to pump position. My scrotum was crying in pain. That made neccesary to postergate the activation till 6th or 7th week.

- Imposibility of having sex until 3 months and a week because of pain in the tip of glans and back face of the head of penis. Suspecting oversize. Discarded.

- Pain when deflating.

- Incredible high pain in the shatf the day after firts successing sex. Pain became bearable the second day but still aches for 3 days more.

Now, I have another issue. It seems I am going to live all complications except infection. When I am deflated, there are times that right side of shatf of penis hurts. Also, when pumping, I have noticed that the right cylinders gets full slower than left. There is a moment that left cylinder is hard as a rock, and right is inflated but if I touch it I can easyly bury my finger in it one milimeter or so, I mean, is not hard. If I continue pumping, it gets hard as well, but as I say, I need more pumps to get the right cylinder inflated.

And the ugly disconfort I felt when deflating, which had dissapeared, is there again.

By the way, the pain/disconfort, joined to other circumstances, have take me out of sex since the 24th December, the day I use it successfuly for the first time. I have the review on 29th January, but meanwhile I would like to know your opinions.

Happy new year.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

tomas1

Re: My new issues with Titan

Postby tomas1 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:59 am

I don't think anything about your implant experience is normal.
Don't let the doctor say give it more time.
He must be willing to admit that what you have isn't right.
If he won't fix this, I don't know what you can do.
Maybe a trip to the US if possible?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:10 am

I had about the same issues you do, Time helps with it. I think you may have a crimped or twisted tube going to the cylinder not inflating properly. Your doctor will check that out for you. Hang in there. Jim
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:07 am

I have a AMS LGX and not a Coloplast but I did have some issues like you are having and I hope I can help. My left cylinder would inflate and my right would not until I forced extra pumps in after the left was inflated to max. I finally contacted a highly recommended AMS rep and received a reset for the pump that was not in the publications in my AMS packet. I would contact Coloplast and ask to have a rep call you and see if they can help. Until then I would inflate to 75-80% then wait for a few minutes for the other cylinder to catch up. Then add 2 pumps and wait again and repeat until you reach 100%. If your Coloplast paperwork has any fixes in it try them.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Patience, patience, patience....and what he^^^ said:)
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:38 am

This is very difficult for me. On the one hand, tomas1 says he doesn't think any of this is normal. And I agree with him. Is not normal that I have pain without even being inflated almost 4 months after surgery. The courious think is the fact that now I can have a good erection totally free of pain or disconfort more than enough to have sex, and I have to pump hard to reach the disconfort/pain point, which I do to strech.

On the other hand, other peopie says they have had similar issues than me, so, keeping in mind that this is not normal, other people has lived the same or similar, so no normal doesn't mean 'bad'.

I cannot go to US to a Kramer or Eid review. I had to ask for a bank credit for my implant. I cannot afford the costs of a travel to US and the Kramer/Eid price. I have to accept what my Dr says.

Objetively, there are advances. I am now much better than one month ago. In fact, one month ago I could not even have sex due to pain when inflated. More than that, I had pain with a very small size, so sex was impossible due not only to pain, but also to size. Now, I have enough size free from pain to have sex. That is a definitive fact that prove there is being progress.

The thing is I think in my case the time needed to progress is by far, much more than average.

Obviously if I would not see progresses, I would try another ways to solve this.

I hope all of this dissapear with time. Less than 5 years if possible :D :D
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:45 am

I hope everything works out for you.
Sorry I was judgmental and simplistic.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “Implants”