Start spreading the news. Another case of impotence bites the dust. Txag goes bionic !

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Txagq8

Start spreading the news. Another case of impotence bites the dust. Txag goes bionic !

Postby Txagq8 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:20 pm

I posted this as a reply to Biker 60. But I figured I deserved a mention for turning bionic on New Years Eve. Guys fixing to do this, and want real straight talk answers from a guy fresh off operating table, holler. Pm me, whatever. Phone calls are find if you pm me I’ll shoot you my cell #.

I’m not a big fan of Franklin D. Roosevelt, but one of his famous statements was “we have nothing to fear but fear itself.”

He neglected to mention penile implants!

I’m teasing you, Biker. As of about 6 1/2 hours ago, I am a bionic man. Nothing to it. Git er done and rip the insurance weenies a new asshole if they balk at paying.

I don’t think I’m ready to go out and boink everything in sight. For one thing, my wife has a concealed carry permit, is an excellent shot, and might object to me spreading pollen. For another, peeing after the catheter feels like I’m shooting shards of glass out of my dick and my balls are discolored and pretty badly swollen.

Dick looks good, though. When I first woke up in recovery I used my hand to guesstimate how big it was, and not bone pressed I had about 5 1/2 inches at 60% inflated ( measuring from the top to base where I once had hair) With the swelling I probably am down to about 4 inches of visible dick but it seems to have taken the procedure well. At 60% inflation it’s harder than any erection I’ve had in years. Shape doesn’t appear to have changed much.

He used an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 3 cm RTE. I started with a real, not exaggerated 6.8 x 6 tool and it gave the doc a standing stretched length of 15 1/2 cm during the exam. I’m not sweating size, however, I’m convinced that I heal, I cycle faithfully, and I put the sumbitch to good use that I might get close to where I started from and regardless, I am now the proud owner of a dick which is at the very least pretty normal THAT ACTUALLY GETS HARD AND STAYS HARD FOR MORE THAN A MINUTE OR TWO and I don’t have to stick needles in it nor do I have to take pills which give me a headache and acid reflux. And even with pills and needles most of the time sex is s freaking train wreck or the Hindenburg disaster, depending on how rapidly Penis chooses to deflate. Free st last, free at last, thank God almighty, I am free at last from that crap.

I suspect there will be a few bumps in the road as I recover but as of now the pain isn’t bad, very minor and easily managed. I’m sore. I’m swelling. Hell, I had my pecker operated on less than 8 hours ago. I think some of that ought to be expected.

I might start a journal with pics later, once I feel like sitting up at laptop. For now I’m icing good, watching football and Fox News, drinking lots of fluids and about to enjoy a big dip of Copenhagen, first one since surgery.

Wanted to give you an encouraging word. It’s a bit worse than a vasectomy, but not as tough as an inguinal hernia. Swelling and bruising, not pain , seem to be the worst of it.

Quick humor: I’m in Central Texas. We did have s cool front come thru and temperature was like 45 when I left hospital. Still, I wore some baggy shorts to get this done and wear back home. They were pretty well filled with grapefruit sized balls, an ice pack, and a drain on my departure. A little old lady from some church group was on her first day at the info desk when I got there. And when I left. When I got up from wheelchair to get in truck her jaw dropped a foot, she was staring at my crotch, so I smiled. Waved. And said the only polite thing I could think of.

That’s right.....we bad.
Age 63. Healthy, fit, ED since birth. Diagnosed in early 30s. Injections, Pills, injections plus pills have worked but are of limited effectiveness as I approach middle age. Scheduled for AMS700 LGX on 31Dec2019. Heck yeah I’m worrying non-stop!
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Lester33

Re: Start spreading the news. Another case of impotence bites the dust. Txag goes bionic !

Postby Lester33 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:50 pm

Welcome to a whole new world of sex once you’re healed up. Sounds like everything went well and wish you the best. And just IMO the new year is a good time to give up dip I loved it but after oral cancer surgery and treatments my implant was a breeze lol.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Return to “Implants”