What do young women think about implants?  

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: What do young women think about implants?  

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:19 pm

oldbeek wrote:
erik821 wrote:I don't have an implant but regarding dating and implants couldn't you just keep it pumped up the whole date? In other words after drinks at the club or before you head home from wherever you are just tell her you need to use the men's room so when you get back to her place or yours you're ready to go?

That is what I was also thinking. I can pump mine as hard as a natural dick and keep it up all night. From first sight she would think she is turning you on. Pumping up is easy. Just 30 seconds with your back turned.

Oldbeek, I find optimal inflation for sex is more than optimal inflation for pre-sex activities. Hard for me to dance or to sit, etc fully inflated. Each man will find different results and tolerance levels. Besides, if you are erect before you even meet her, she may not attribute your erection to her own desirability, but just to the idea that you are just a horney old goat. :lol:

Eric821, some men have posted here that they cut out their pants pocket so they can reach a hand into the pocket, reach their scrotum/pump and inflate surreptitiously without much trouble.

I find that, when the woman has decided that sex is on the table, revealing to her that you have a prosthetic "assist" device will not be a barrier. It depends a lot on how you bring it up, of course. There is a lot of difference between saying, "I can't get an erection without going through a 'process'." and one alternative, "I have a magic dick that gets hard on command." (Women appreciate a man with a sense of humor, right?)

I find that women (at least, non-immature women) are INCREDIBLY supportive if they feel trusted, respected and safe. Show her the respect of the truth. It will go a long way towards building a good relationship. If you lie to her early in the relationship (even by omission) you build a defect into the foundation of the relationship. Of course, if a one-night stand is your goal, you might consider this advice irrelevant.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:25 pm

I was recently talking with a 30 year old hottie about the pump. She said, she couldn’t believe that women weren’t beating my door down. She was like “hard as long as you want” omg.
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

Aemill

Postby Aemill » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:02 am

oldbeek wrote:
erik821 wrote:I don't have an implant but regarding dating and implants couldn't you just keep it pumped up the whole date? In other words after drinks at the club or before you head home from wherever you are just tell her you need to use the men's room so when you get back to her place or yours you're ready to go?

That is what I was also thinking. I can pump mine as hard as a natural dick and keep it up all night. From first sight she would think she is turning you on. Pumping up is easy. Just 30 seconds with your back turned.

Yes, it is very easy to pump. With smaller reservoirs it is even faster, I have cxr 14+6 and in 3 pumps I am ready for action, in 4 pumps I am 100 percent hard.
Born 1995, VL since 18, pills dont work, injections provide good 20 minute erection which hurts, implanted AMS CXR 14+6 due to fibrosis

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:27 pm

Skier123 wrote:Here's what it comes down to guys: Would you rather have to explain why you can't get hard enough long enough to satisfy her no matter how hard you try? Or would you rather have to explain why you are a waaaaaay better lover than any guy she has ever or will ever be with?

I'll take option #2 every damn time.

Skier123 for the win. Absolutely. The girl can 1. roll her eyes at your ED, or 2. you can roll her eyes back in her head from sexual exhaustion. I'll take #2, too.

And props to the other guy's goal of 100 partners this year. Damn, man. Love the enthusiasm and goal-setting. You've inspired me here. I hereby set the goal of fucking my sweet little volcano of a wife in 100 different ways this year. Not 100 times. No. More. But 100 unique ways (minimum).

This sure is an inspirational forum...

:!:
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

benefitter

Postby benefitter » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:46 pm

Aemill wrote:
oldbeek wrote:

Yes, it is very easy to pump. With smaller reservoirs it is even faster, I have cxr 14+6 and in 3 pumps I am ready for action, in 4 pumps I am 100 percent hard.

Do you think your GF will run away from you when you tell her your implant??? it wouldn't be a problem if she really like you?
young 20s male, but i think my only option is implant
not good at english

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:54 am

I dont have an implant yet but have dated more than a dozen or two females.
Have had close friendship(real, nor fwb) with few quality females and also few sexual partners who I connected with mentally.Using that data..here is my two cents.

Broadly I agree with both what the female psychologist and Lost sheep said.

Once there is respect and trust and connection built...women are way more supportive. Their attraction to a male partner is mostly based on emotions than factors most men assume(height, looks, money, dick size etc. etc).

Because of the same emotional component pretty high at first few dates(untill she feels that trust and connection)..revealing it too early might be counterproductive.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:28 pm

Guys. Young guys.
I honestly understand this discussion. I truly understand that this is a huge issue for you. In my case, I was married when I got the implant, so for my relationship, this was not the same thing you are facing as single and dating.
But believe me, I have given this a lot of thought as well, and I have ended up in situations which you are referring to as well. Not that I should have, but...

And my thoughts on this are that, yes, this is a problem. Of course it is always going to be a bit awkward. It is not going to happen that you find a girl, bring her home, get naked, tell her that you have a dick implant, she says "ok, that's cool", you pump it up, and just gets down to business without any awkwardness. Not going top happen. In the real world.
But my point is, so what?
It does not have to be too awkward either. You'll find ways to approach this. Maybe you'll hit a couple of rocks on the way, but you'll learn to deal with it.
And most importantly, what is the option?
If you need an implant, you need it because your dick sucks. It sucks to the point where pills don't fix it.
You either get no effect from injections, or you prefer an implant.
Then the awkwardness of an implant is still your best choice.
What is more awkward, an implant or failing to get it up every time?
Easy answer.
Without the implant it will be super awkward every bloody time for the rest of your life, and you will never have good sex again ever for the rest of your life. Period. How about that for awkwardness?
With an implant, you might end up in a few awkward situations, yes. But you'll have plenty of great sex as well, and once you do have sex, it is only up to your skills and fantasy to be a great lover. Your dick will never fail you. And for every girl who will find your implant a bit awkward, there will be two girls amazed by your stamina.

Just compare this potential awkwardness to the options.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:54 pm

I think that Merrix is very correct. It's been a long time but it is my opinion that for the first encounter. Most women are a bit shy to be giving your dick a medical exam. That will come later. But just think about the world of dicks for a minute.
Once a woman decides there is going to be sex. Not a lot of things will stop her. Look at women that are willing to have sex in inconvenient places or ways. In cars or standing up someplace is less than ideal. Move on to what the dick looks like. Long, short, skinny, fat, cut/uncut or crooked. Women are screwing a huge variety of dicks. They can't screw a limp dick. Get a clue guys. Limp guys are going to lose out on way more sex than an implanted guy.
All you need to do is be shy or not allow some groping the first time. After that she'll know first hand that all is ok. If she liked the first banging, the the next one is a lot easier.
In my own case. My wife brought up an implant twice before I did. I'd have one by now if I wasn't getting close to getting Medicare. My insurance doesn't seem to be cooperating. That is ok. After studying implants & watching some YouTube videos together. My wife has felt it's worth noting that we aren't 16 anymore. I think the reality of the durability of the erection is hitting home. Btw, she pretty much was always ready for sex. I suspect that her being the limiting factor has given her something to think about.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”