If you know your proximal and distal length do you know your max possible length?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
young_and_impotent

If you know your proximal and distal length do you know your max possible length?

Postby young_and_impotent » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:05 am

Suppose my proximal length is 8 cm and distal is 11 cm.
Does that mean the implant's max size can be 11cm. Mind you I have a CX so no length expansion.
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

FreddyFree

Re: If you know your proximal and distal length do you know your max possible length?

Postby FreddyFree » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:43 am

Those measurements are done when the surgeon has your penis open. Distal and proximal are from a landmark on the incision. It is not the depth of your crus or length of usable penis length. To get your inflated length you need to heal completely and pump it up completely.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

young_and_impotent

Re: If you know your proximal and distal length do you know your max possible length?

Postby young_and_impotent » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:55 am

Ohk, another question I wanted to ask without creating a new topic.

If all AMS implants have the same max possible diameter (18 mm)
Then why don't all implantees have the same girth?
Is there some surrounding tissue that is restricting the expansion.
If I keep pumping will I feel a pain girth wise as well?
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:08 am

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:09 pm

Here is the answer I got about my LG ex… I called the company to try to get a little bit of a scoop on it… Everyone seems to get different answers on this so take it with a grain of salt… i’ve got 18 cm with two we are Tips… that 18% is going to get an additional 20% give or take “their website says 25 max but I’m being realistic“… roughly 21.6 cm and then the two rear tips… that’s about 23.6 cm Plus the 1.5 cm glands space without the implant… This would put me around 6.56 without glands engorgement… That’s right about where I was… as for the CX, some guys have claimed length increase! Perfectly reasonable and acceptable to believe after swelling and everything goes down and a little bit more of the scar tissue breaks to even out the cylinders… I hope this helps and doesn’t just confuse things more… Best wishes!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:24 pm

young_and_impotent wrote:Ohk, another question I wanted to ask without creating a new topic.

If all AMS implants have the same max possible diameter (18 mm)
Then why don't all implantees have the same girth?
Is there some surrounding tissue that is restricting the expansion.
If I keep pumping will I feel a pain girth wise as well?

There is some surrounding tissue that adds to the 18mm diameter of the two implant tubes. Skin, the tissue of the tunica, urethra, and most significantly in my opinion, corpus spongiosum (which can expand when sexually aroused to give more fullness, but adds little to rigidity).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”