Decided against implant - well wife did

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Biker60

Re: Decided against implant - well wife did

Postby Biker60 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:12 am

DaveKell wrote:After weeks away from regular participation here many comments in this thread show a degradation of the purpose of Franktalk. I was, frankly speaking, shocked. This isn’t a barroom gathering for good ol’ boys to bash a man’s wife. I can’t find one sentence where the op asked for opinions of his mate. He would be within his rights to deck a couple participants!

?

The comment looses any validity when suggestions of physical assault is justified. It’s not, here or in a barroom.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:57 am

+1

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:22 pm

Biker60 wrote:
DaveKell wrote:After weeks away from regular participation here many comments in this thread show a degradation of the purpose of Franktalk. I was, frankly speaking, shocked. This isn’t a barroom gathering for good ol’ boys to bash a man’s wife. I can’t find one sentence where the op asked for opinions of his mate. He would be within his rights to deck a couple participants!

?

The comment looses any validity when suggestions of physical assault is justified. It’s not, here or in a barroom.

Somehow I don’t consider sticking up for your wife to be assault. I guess it’s a generational thing. Sorry if you couldn’t abide the thought, honestly.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:35 pm

He is posting a marital dilemma. He will receive commentary on his post. I was married twice. First wife was a narcissist and a mean person. My 2nd wife was kind and giving. She unfortunately died of cancer at age 45. We where married a year when she passed. So I do know what it is like to be in a relationship with both. I also know she would be happy I did get the implants.

Return to “Implants”