Do public figures?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bandit

Re: Do public figures?

Postby Bandit » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:47 pm

This site in itself is anonymous for the most part. User names are created. None of us can be sure there is not celebrity among us. Point being that we are all brought together by the common cause of ED for a variety of reasons and afflictions. Therefore, behind our implants, we are all mortal men. Celebrity or not !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Greg1956

Re: Do public figures?

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:19 am

Just think of how taboo it is to talk about or show photos of penises in any public setting. Men are made to feel like they have some sub-human parts to be ashamed of. I became a nude model for artists at age 18. I can not even begin to tell you how many artists drew, painted, or sculpted me without genitals. And this was from people who chose to take a class where they would see a penis. Several times I posed with female models who were fully nude, but I was asked to place a fabric draping over my penis.

I think you see my point at how uncomfortable the public is with this whole topic.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”