Skier is Bionic!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Skier123

Skier is Bionic!

Postby Skier123 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:16 pm

Merry Christmas to me!

I don't want to jinx anything - but so far so good. Had my Titan installed yesterday by Dr. Levine and his fellow. He said everything went according to plan. He found some scar tissue in the area of my curve and removed it, but nothing too drastic. He says they test inflated the Titan and it straightened me right out.

At this moment I am sitting comfortably at home with just Advil on board. Yesterday was a little rough pain-wise in my shaft - but nothing a little Norco couldn't get under control. So far no regrets ... gotta get through the healing process without an infection, only then will I celebrate.

Can't say enough about FT and all the guys on here who support each other. Thank you all. I will keep the team updated on my progress.

In the meantime I am going to skip on over to Match.com and start taking a nice long look around ... :lol:
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

Lost Sheep

Re: Skier is Bionic!

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Anonymous3 wrote:(edited a little by Lost Sheep)
One thing we have over natural and dildo is our Firm-o-matic feature. Maybe we' should do a commerical

LADIES
Is your mans dick too big? Too hard, too soft? CUMS AND GOES limp? Almost get you off?

Are you tired of that hard plastic dildo that does not talk to you?

THEN You need to CONTACT the local chapter of Bionic Dicks of America to finda local member.
Our benefits for you

Select firmness custom to you
Some member have option legnth options

Dont like the mess of a guy cuming some nembers offer a no cum option
We can fuck till you are completely satified and once you are ready go again
Have a group of friends they all will be satisfied,
All of our dicks are natual( just mechanically enhanced) feel and act like real dicks because they are real and attached to a live men
Our men are availabe in all shapes , size and colors.
We have associate foriegin chapters

1800 we fuck you
Or wefuckyou.com :mrgreen:

**This would only apply to single men or married that have approval to service others

Takewn from te thread
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8696

See also this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12167

and be kind.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Yes! was rooting for you, bud… feels good to have the best Christmas toy out of all of your friends! have some amazing holidays…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

numansoon

Postby numansoon » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:07 pm

Congrats! Welcome to the brave new world. I am recently implanted, about 4 months. Been an interesting experience. I was a bit uncomfortable for a bit longer than expected. Actually more of an adjustment period. I am still getting used to being a show-er LOL. Spoiler alert! I am really starting to like it.

Over all it is not going to be an overnight thing. Waiting for the first inflate. Learning how to grab the pump ect. Going through the possible discomfort with the first few times. But all of this passes and things smooth out easily.

The end result... OMG this is the best thing ever.
PC of 10 years. Tried pills, tri-mix, and muse. About to get implanted LGX. Retired S. Florida

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:01 am

Thanks Guys. Slept really well last night. Feeling pretty good so far today (Day 2 post op). No painkillers on board at all right now and so far no pain to speak of. We will see what the day brings.

Numansoon, thanks for the level set on my expectations. I am preparing myself for the healing/activation/cycling process over the coming months. Helps to learn from others' experience.

Lost - great stuff man. Did you ever watch the Six Million Dollar Man when you were younger? We really are going to be better, stronger, faster (and longer, slower, thicker, longer lasting, more attentive and more skillful)!

Can't wait to take this thing out on a test run :) Patience lad ... patience (he tells himself) ...
54 yr old single guy

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:08 am

Skier123 wrote:Thanks Guys. Slept really well last night. Feeling pretty good so far today (Day 2 post op). No painkillers on board at all right now and so far no pain to speak of. We will see what the day brings.

Numansoon, thanks for the level set on my expectations. I am preparing myself for the healing/activation/cycling process over the coming months. Helps to learn from others' experience.

Lost - great stuff man. Did you ever watch the Six Million Dollar Man when you were younger? We really are going to be better, stronger, faster (and longer, slower, thicker, longer lasting, more attentive and more skillful)!

Can't wait to take this thing out on a test run :) Patience lad ... patience (he tells himself) ...

Big Congrats, Skier123 ! Exciting times, man.

Levine did my Titan on 11/18 so I'm on week 5 post-implant. Recovery has been shockingly smooth and easy. The guy just knows what he's doing, I think. And I assume he had Petr with him, his fellow. Great guy and I can't say enough about this practice and their capabilities and the way they treat their patients. I've run into a "how the fuck do you deflate this thing" conundrum, but only because even though I feel fully healed, they are telling me that I in fact still have a good amount of edema/swelling in my sac around the deflate valve. I'll get there. Levine and Petr are very confident in what they do.

Happy to chat anytime. Continued smooth recovery, Skier!
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:37 pm

Thanks Stephen.

I agree - so far so good with Dr. Levine and his team. I will reach out with any specific questions that come up along the way.
54 yr old single guy

Jack317

Postby Jack317 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:57 pm

Awesome news thanks for posting! I am up tomorrow. Happy to hear it went well and you are doing ok without pain killers my doc isn't going to prescribe them just Advil I think.

Merry Christmas indeed!!
Jack
60 yrs old
Pasadena, CA
Radical non nerve sparing (open cut) prostatectomy Dec 2013
Implant date 12.26.19

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:12 pm

Congratulations Jack - aint nothin left to do except git 'er done. Best of luck ... which you won't really need much of as long as you have a good surgeon. Be prepared for some soreness after the anesthesia wears off ... but you'll do fine. Keep us posted.
54 yr old single guy

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:27 pm

Jack317 wrote:Awesome news thanks for posting! I am up tomorrow. Happy to hear it went well and you are doing ok without pain killers my doc isn't going to prescribe them just Advil I think.

Merry Christmas indeed!!

Excellent, best of luck!
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Return to “Implants”