Titan touch

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Magicmike

Titan touch

Postby Magicmike » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:16 pm

How hard is it to locate the deflate button after surgery. My doctor like to start cycling day 4. I'm just worried that with the swelling that it may be difficult to find the deflate button

Lost Sheep

Re: Titan touch

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:45 pm

In another thread, I mentioned that I avoided inflating any more than my surgeon left me with until I was certain I could deflate.
It was not difficult to do. But I used two hands. One to steady the valve body (thumb and forefinger reaching around and over the penis to pinch the valve body in a stable position) and the other thumb and forefinger to depress the deflate button.

Now, I can do it easily with one hand, but early in my tenure, I was not that proficient. It took a while. I do not want to admit how long, but it was commensurate with how long it took me to be proficient at touch typing.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:16 pm

Magicmike wrote:How hard is it to locate the deflate button after surgery.

Not hard, I started cycling on day 4 like you will. Practice a few times with the sample pump draped in a thin & wet wash cloth so you can feel the button with the little nipple on it. The way my pump is oriented I pump with the right and deflate with the left hand.

Once you are pretty sure where the button is then try just a few small pumps (3-5) and then deflate fully. Once you have that confidence you are good to go. I did this standing in a hot shower. I had little swelling in the scrotum which made it pretty comfortable to feel around the pump.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Magicmike wrote:How hard is it to locate the deflate button after surgery. My doctor like to start cycling day 4. I'm just worried that with the swelling that it may be difficult to find the deflate button

I thoroughly envy the guys who are finding this easy. Far from it for me. My experience:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13783
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:17 am

Magicmike wrote:How hard is it to locate the deflate button after surgery. My doctor like to start cycling day 4. I'm just worried that with the swelling that it may be difficult to find the deflate button

Mike, you are going with Eid, right?
For his patients, activation day 4 is normal.
Normal doesn't mean it happens to everyone, lilke for myself for example. Due to my scrotum swelling, I needed more time. Simply no way I could reach the deflate button after 4 days. Eid himself couldn't either. At least not if staying within my pain treshold...
But you don't need to worry. He'll take care of you and won't let you inflate till you know how to (and are able to) deflate.
Finding the deflate button is easy once the swelling is gone.

Good luck.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Magicmike

Postby Magicmike » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:11 am

Thanks Guys for all of your support if it wouldn't be for this website I would have backed of months ago

archway

Postby archway » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:24 am

Hi Magicmike. I definitely had swelling and could barely feel the deflate button for at least a week. When I had my surgery Dr. Eid recommended waiting to cycle until two weeks at which time most swelling was gone. I also was worried when feeling around for the button. Be patient and just give it a it mor time. Everyone is different. Good luck !
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

Magicmike

Postby Magicmike » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:43 am

I know that Dr Eid wants you to start cycling early to retain length. By waiting until my swelling goes down would this effect my length

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:05 am

Don't worry Magicmike, it won't effect your length to wait, it can take up to a year to get you back to pre ed length but most will be in first 90 days.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:15 am

There was no way in hell I could locate the deflate button on day 4. My sac never swelled to a huge size like some guys mention, but it was so firm to the touch I could not specifically know where the pump was.

From what I was told early pumping is not just to try to recapture any lost size, but it also helps break up scar tissue that may form around the components of the implant, making it more difficult to use later.

The interesting thing is each doctor gives different advice and there are men using all those different techniques with good results. In my case I was left more highly inflated than some, but didn't start cycling until week 4. I recaptured all of the size I had lost over years of ED atrophy, length lost after Prostatectomy, and more loss from Peyronies.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”