Titan Pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Magicmike

Titan Pump

Postby Magicmike » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:09 pm

I'm having surgery in about 3 weeks. My biggest concern is that my Doctor starts you inflating day 3. From what I read the Titan deflate valve is difficult to find. I will be 1500 miles away when I start cycling. What happens if I cant deflate. Ant Titan users advice needed

oneperson

Re: Titan Pump

Postby oneperson » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:30 pm

Each doctor has his own protocol. But it is very strange begin cycling day 3. In my case, I left the OR 80% inflated, and was keeping like that until day 4. That day I was deflated by doctor to 30%, and it was very difficult to me because of the swelling (which caused much pain). 3 days later, with much pain too, I was deflated completely, and I needed 5 weeks more to begin cycling.

3 days seem very early to begin with cycling.

More than that. You will not be able to inflate or deflate until your doctor instruct you how to do it. And if you are going to be 1500 miles away on day 3, that leaves 2 days for that purpose. Again, I cannot imagine by no means how is he going to instruct you to do that. First days, swelling ussualy doesn't let you live.

I would ask him again. Inform him about your concerns.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

sharpspike

Re: Titan Pump

Postby sharpspike » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:29 pm

heres a link to some videos.

scroll down to pumps tips and tricks,
then
pump inflate and deflate.

https://www.coloplastmd.com/diseases/er ... sfunction/

I would take some time to explore the pump before putting yourself under stress,
62 ED for 20+ years. Been thru all the ED pills, bimix, trimix ( ache sucks ) now peyronie's . Thinking implant. Update - Going implant 12/12/19.

Return to “Implants”