Hernia surgery after my implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

Hernia surgery after my implant

Postby SW0110 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:38 pm

9 months here with my titan. Things are absolutely fantastic. Have gotten back to 6.5 inch length. Still short of my just under 7 pre ed length. The cylinders are getting softer and softer. Pump is east to inflate. No problem with the otr deflate. Deflated I can see the cylinders flatness but could care less.

This implant for me was the best thing since sliced bread. Love it.

Downside I have developed a groin hernia. It is on the right side of my penis about 2 inches to the right. Of course the same side as my tubing. I can feel the tubes and when pumping up they see. Close to the damn hernia.

I have had extensive stomache surgery years ago so it is possible the trauma of routing tubes into my stomache with the reservoir is a potential cause. If it did still would have had the implant. My surgeon said it will be no issue as he comes in below the hernia and the tubes should be routed closer to the penis.

Question. Has anyone had any problems having a hernia repaired after having an implant done. I am just nervous a scalpel will slice a tube and back to square one.

If you had hernia repair did you use a general surgeon or go to a urologist surgeon who might be more familiar with tubes and routing.

Hernia surgery sheduled for jan.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”