28 and implant surgery booked

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ineedaworkingdick

28 and implant surgery booked

Postby Ineedaworkingdick » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi All,

Been a long road to get to this point... I felt it appropriate to create an account to finally post. In a nutshell am 28, have tried everything, nothing has worked, and am now confronting the harsh reality of requiring surgery.

This is quite shocking for me and I do not know what to expect but at this point anything is better than nothing. I miss being with someone. I am lonely and it is killing me. I need my life back and I need the ability to connect with a girl instead of continually shunning those who want relationships which I then turn down; I hate that I am doing this to those I genuinely do care about but how can I not?

The doc is recommending the titan for the hardness and I'll defer to his expertise. I measure around 6.3 inches when pumped so we shall see what happens. I don't think I mind losing a little length provided I have hardness and girth (be it through cycling over the months or outright).

If people want, I can give updates as things advance etc. It may be useful for any other young people in this situation? Surgery is in a few days so please wish me luck. Because I am terrfied.

And if there are any recommendations for minimising the pain / suffering or notable tricks up your sleeves please do share. I'm taking the leap (finally)!!! :)

Welcome to the bionic brotherhood?

David_R

Re: 28 and implant surgery booked

Postby David_R » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Best of luck to you, brother.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:07 pm

I'd rather have the LGX, but that's your call.
As far as hardness guess, I'd guess all implants get hard enough for sex. The Titan and CX are somewhat harder when flaccid.

I will say you will be happy having sex as long as you and your girl want.
After orgasm, I'm usually ready to stop, but I'm not 28 anymore. :D
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:27 pm

I understand your motivaion - it's just shity having to avoid or turn down someone you have chemistry with - because you know things just aint gonna work. With any luck at all those days are almost over.

Best wishes on a successful surgery.

Who is your surgeon?
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:09 pm

Best wishes to you. I was 30 when I developed ED and went to doctor after doctor and it wasn't until I was 60 I found one who diagnosed my problem and suggested an implant. I am happy for you not to waste a bunch of years like I had to.

Both Titans and AMS products are good. Your length is similar to mine. I have an AMS700LGX and I am very happy with it. As for hardness, my wife and I find it too hard fully inflated so I pump to about 75-80% for sex. If you want to enhance your girth a Titan is a great choice. When I got mine I was a nude model for college art classes and liked that the LGX gave me a more normal flaccid length. The Titans tend to keep your soft length closer to your hard length and some guys love that. Even with the LGX my soft length is now 5 3/4" so I am super happy.

For sure provide updates after your surgery and during recovery. You will find we are a very supportive and helpful group here and genuinely care about how each other is doing.

I know you are eager to get the surgery behind you so you can get on with your life. I hope you will have a very successful surgery like I did and love your new and improved dick as much as I love mine. At 63 My wife and I are making up for lost time and enjoying every second of it.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Toronto67

Postby Toronto67 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:18 pm

Before getting under the knife I always recommend to talk to other patients that have been implanted by your doctor, ask him for the references, write down your questions and call them.

I did it before my surgery and I am very glad I did, I learned a lot about the surgery, what to expect from the doctor, etc.

I wish you good luck in your journey.
Born 1967, diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2016, prostatectomy performed in 2018, current PSA 0.10, implanted with LGX 700 on Jul 2019.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:44 am

+1

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:58 pm

My man! You’re going to love it… And 32… I was implanted in October… I was extremely confident even before hand and spent the years that I was down working on my tongue game… seriously though... first time back in the saddle is an unimaginable confidence boost, even when you had someone who’s loved you for years with your problem… If you have any questions, hit me up in the private messages… Nothing is off-limits with me… Best of luck!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

young_and_impotent

Postby young_and_impotent » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:46 pm

I am 28 too and I can relate.

I am currently turning down a smart and beautiful girl. She is so confused. I hate this.

Best of luck with the surgery. I am getting implanted around Christmas.
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:42 am

I just had my AMS 700 lgx 5 weeks ago. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want to hear my perspective

regards,

Ken
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

Return to “Implants”