Agfa13- My journal, 3-piece, then 1-piece, back to 3-piece.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Crtrader

Re: Agfa13- My Journal

Postby Crtrader » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:37 pm

Interesting about the erosion issue. It’s counterintuitive, but makes sense. Do you know which diameter he installed? All things considered, if the main downside is my dick isn’t as big, I can live with that. I like nothing to break, no pumping & deflating, nothing in my balls, easier procedure & much faster recovery.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:59 pm

Yes, from what I have read, nothing to break. However, the biggest problem for most guys is the the erosion issue, as stated by Kramer is because of the sizing and constant state of erection. I am reading up on the Tactra to see what they have to say about the erosion.
I am already seeing the downside of the malleable. I may be only 2 weeks, but the constant state of erection and not being able to just wear it down my underwear...

I sent him a pic of my dick (with face) before the initial fuckup by the other Dr. I have to be patient and hopefully I get it all back (8"), some people are depending on me, lol. I posted one on here, Dick of the Day.
Last edited by Agfa13 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:23 pm

Merry Christmas everyone:)!
Today, I decided to wear jeans, or at least try. Not a good idea with the malleable. I guess since I am still healing, wearing jeans is a bad idea since I cannot really put my cock away since I cannot wear it down or to the side at this point. Loose dress pants at this point:).
Last edited by Agfa13 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crtrader

Postby Crtrader » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:28 pm

Sorry to keep asking questions, but I am leaning heavily towards the Tactra ,and can not find anyone else who has one. How is the hardness- axial strength- compare ? Thanks

Agfa13

Re: Agfa13- My Journal- Malleable implant

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:42 pm

Not a problem. I too see that I am in the VERY minority among the plenty, lol.
Anyways, its only been 2 weeks, and it does become somewhat painful, after a while, to either bend my dick down, or bend it up towards my navel.
Like I said in my previous, I tried to wear jeans this AM. The jeans were not tight, but just fit right, but I could not fit my dick in there without bending it somewhere.
I can definitely see what others have seen in issues surrounding malleables. You have rods in your dick that you can crane, but not squish like your dick before, or with the 3-piece. Instead of a (whatever) inch flaccid dick in your pants, you have a permanent hardon, so you cannot bend it just any way. Its either to your left, right, up, or down. Anyway you place, you will still have that 'pressure' against your pants.
I intend on updating the journal as I go along for this very reason. I am my own test case<g>)!

As to your axial strength question, I cannot answer that at this time because it is too soon to give a definitive answer. I see him again on Feb 3rd for follow-up, and from what I have researched, its not necessarily to get a green light to have sex, but to see the progress of healing. I don't have a pump or resevouir, so I guess the only thing to look for is healing progress. I definitely cannot compare it to the Titan or AMS because that happens in March.
Before then, I am sure I will get to a point that I can bend things accordingly, without pain, and will let you know:)
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Crtrader

Postby Crtrader » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:01 am

Thanks- I appreciate your response, and any and all future updates. Thanks!

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 pm

Just got the bright idea to actually tuck/bend my cock away/down. I hurt!
Patience, patience, patience...
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:09 am

Gawd, I am paying the price for experimenting yesterday. On top of balls still being sore, bending/experimenting positioning cock in shorts or pants was not a good idea after 2.5 weeks.
Ag, 58, Maryland

Crtrader

Postby Crtrader » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:46 am

How does the size look? Do you think you could live with it if you had to?

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:50 pm

Yes, I could live. Not what I want, as I was thicker and a bit longer, but I will live, lol
Don't know what is happening, but when I wake up, have a piss hardon, not sure if that is supposed to happen. My dick is bigger when I wake up, than during the day.
Ag, 58, Maryland

Return to “Implants”