Agfa13- My journal, 3-piece, then 1-piece, back to 3-piece.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Re: Agfa13- My journal, 3-piece, then 1-piece, back to 3-piece.

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:56 pm

Wow! I have not posted in my own journal in over a month!
Not much has happened, taking one day at a time with the cycling. My balls are still tender, and when I cycle too often, the tenderness increases, and not in a good way, esp. since I have the Classic Titan, which has the 2 valves I have to depress to deflate.

I posted somewhere else that I have been ignoring issue that has been with me for a while, hoping it will go away and my previous state would come back (no, not my dick size, I have already accepted the fact that I lost inches :| ).
Since I am uncut, I have noticed a difference before and after, esp. because this difference appeared after I got this Titan in '20.
My 1st 2 surgeries, my skin suppleness was there. Only uncut guys will understand this issue (probably), and I was able to whack off normally, no need for lube.
With this 3rd surgery, I think my body gave up on me, lol.
Now I have noticed that my whole crotch area is dry (cock and balls). Area was not this way before. Every movement (standing, sitting, walking, lying down, etc) things feel dry in my crotch area and need lotion or something.
Anyone have any idea what may be going on?
I am thinking of setting up an appt. with Dr. and telling him what is happening (or just sending him an email through the portal).
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:38 am

Happy belated B-day to me!
Its been one year, March 2nd, since my surgery (yeah, spent last year's B-day in surgery).
Still doing my cycling, shooting for an hour, but that is pushing it, as by 40 min., I am hurting.
I pump until I can pump no more, and sometimes I feel the stretching, sometimes nothing, so I just go with the flow.
Still miss the old me, but making due with what I have...and yes, still pissed at the lost length!

Pissed that when I whack off, I need lube (never needed before). Pissed that hauling 'Fred' out at the urinal is a bit uncomfortable,
PIssed that when I go to sleep, I can very easily catch the bulb in between my legs, along with a vein that makes things uncomfortable enough that I have to reach down and pull my balls out of the way.
Getting off the pedestal now...
Last edited by Agfa13 on Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:56 am

Agfa13 wrote:Happy belated B-day to me!
Its been one year, yesterday, since my surgery (yeah, spent last year's B-day in surgery).
Still doing my cycling, shooting for an hour, but that is pushing it, as by 40 min., I am hurting.
I pump until I can pump no more, and sometimes I feel the stretching, sometimes nothing, so I just go with the flow.
Still miss the old me, but making due with what I have...and yes, still pissed at the lost length!

Happy B-Day Agfa13 :)
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:34 am

Happy Birthday Agfa13,, you have a lot of educating posts on here, and I have found them to be very helpful.
Have you tried a numbing agent for the discomfort ?
along with a pain med ?
I know its hard to think positive at times like this, but just keep on keeping on is all that any of us can do.
Sending good wish's and luck your way.
You are certainly due for some good things to happen on this journey.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Thanks, thedriver, but this is on a daily basis. I am already of meds for cholesterol, and sleeping is a bitch, so I rely on sleeping pills, don't need to heap on more pills, lol
Things are changing slowly, esp. the playing part, but I just have to keep repeating my mantra of being patient.
Ag, 58, Maryland

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:24 am

Next question.
WHEN do you stop cycling? What are the tell-tale signs? No more pain, no more feeling that stretch, etc?
Ag, 58, Maryland

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:40 pm

Still pumping, but not as often. I guess with this Telework, unless I am going to shower, I usually pump up for about 45min. before showering.

I pumped up to about 40% earlier today. After about an hour, I was reminded to deflate! I think walking around with my dick pointing out will be reserved for home use, lol, just so I can deflate.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun May 23, 2021 8:39 am

This has been an interesting weekend in the sense of my pumping therapy.
It seems that when I pump up to 100%, and then try for more in 5 min. or so afterwards, deflating becomes a problem.
But if I just pump up to 90% or so, deflating is much quicker!
The price for glory :cry:
Ag, 58, Maryland

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Sun May 23, 2021 10:53 am

How is your restoration on size coming along? do you think you've gained back some of what you've lost now that you've had this thing to cycle for a while?
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun May 23, 2021 5:27 pm

Length is coming back, but this deflation thing, now that I have noticed when it is difficult to deflate when I aggressively pump, it kind of a bummer because I want it all back!
Ag, 58, Maryland

Return to “Implants”