Agfa13- My journal, 3-piece, then 1-piece, back to 3-piece.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
vajim1

Re: Agfa13- My Journal, malleable implant for now

Postby vajim1 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:49 pm

Hibicleans is what you need to use when you wash it!!!!
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:15 pm

You really think so? Because I did not use the whole bottle for the surgery, it was just too much, lol
Will give that a shot tonight.
Last edited by Agfa13 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Last night, I was up half the night because I was sensitive. Underwear or being nekkid was not working. Even awake, I have this issue with Fred poking against clothing.
Q: Should I email Dr. Kramer about issue or AMS?

According to the AMS site, I should not bend the malleable past the point of the U they described, so if this is the case, I should be able to bend it even further in my pants because I am a long ways from the malleable being in a U shape (90 degrees). Can someone tell me if I am reading this right? Also, why the fuck is it bending back out when I bend it in? What am I missing?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:38 pm

Agfa13 wrote:The dog finally did it...the big one that is 47 pounds of pure muscle! Fucker was stretching, and his paw connected with dick:(.
Yesterday, was so horny, but because I was hurting for one reason or another, could not do anything about it, so I figured a nap would do it....NOT. The paw interrupted the nap, so that ended that goal.
I am just blah this AM, have to get in some studying, so we will see what the day holds.

I have not had that experience, but witnessed when a friend of mine, who had a knee replacement, experienced a similar event. His dog (a bit heavier than yours) tried to join him in bed and landed squarely on the new joint. Made me cringe.

Agfa13 wrote:Question for you guys that have had your upgrade for a while. What does it feel like after a while? I mean, for me, 3-piece or malleable after a couple months, things still felt mechanical, esp. when pissing or holding my dick in any way. I am pretty sure for the malleable, this is going to be a norm, so for the 3-piece guys, what does it feel like after a while?

More than two years post-implant, I still notice the difference between my prior flaccid when deploying for urination (I was a "grower", at approximately 2.5" flaccid). I am now about 4.5" flaccid and often have a small degree of rigidity. I do not feel particularly "mechanical", though I am aware of the machinery inside me. It is my new normal state.

I THINK I can approximate the feeling of having a malleable by inflating about 75% (I get near my full inflated size and fairly straight, but not rigid) and living with that in my pants for a while. Yes, it is different from being fully deflated or from my unimplanted state. But not terribly different from how my penis felt pre-implant if I was aroused. So, I think that is how a malleable man would feel all the time.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:45 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Will ride out the weekend. I don't think I have to see him prior to my appt on feb. 3.
Took a shower this AM, feel better, but like I said, will ride out weekend and see.
Yes, it is true, do not want to set myself back even further from getting 3 piece.

My prescription: (Note that I am not any kind of medical professional)

Apply an antibiotic to your surgical site and change dressings/inspect often, at least twice per day. Keep a close eye on it. If redness increases or temperature at the site or your general temperature goes up, call your doctor right away for advice on the next appropriate step.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:53 pm

Thanks, Lostsheep, but Kramer responded this AM. He said the same thing you said, so not in any panic, I may have just stretched the stitching so that new skin is coming to surface. I see him 2/3 for followup.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:50 pm

For the past 2 nights, I have had to take off my sweatpants or underwear at night, while in bed, because I got a chub. This chub was not of my doing, lol. I was not excited in any way, shape, or form! When this chub happens, my dick presses against whatever clothing I happen to be wearing at the time, causing my dick to strain against the clothing.
I sent email to Dr. Kramer asking if he knew or if I should send email or talk to AMS (Boston Scientific) about it. I have no idea what is happening and it has caused me some distress.

Crtrader

Postby Crtrader » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:58 pm

I don’t understand what you are saying. Don’t you always have a chub with a malleable?

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:09 pm

No, not a chub. A 'ready' stick, yes, but chub, no.
The chub is a little bit more engorged and actually gets bigger, resulting in pressing against the clothing.
Think of it has having a chub, but in the wrong position (I am talking pre-op here). Maybe its because I am uncut, but its uncomfortable.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:52 pm

Just got back from gym. I have to say, this malleable is very difficult to put away. Since it is constantly 'hard', it gets in the way of everyday movements, and being uncut does not help because the foreskin gets pulled back constantly, exposing my sensitive head.
Glad I have this place because I really am evaluating the malleable vs. 3-piece, and on the subject of being able to put my dick away and out of the way, I am heavily leaning towards the 3-piece. The kinks are a necessary nuisance, but with this malleable, getting it into a comfortable position is a pie in the sky thing for me :cry:

Return to “Implants”