Agfa13- My journal, 3-piece, then 1-piece, back to 3-piece.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Re: Agfa13- My journal, 3-piece, then 1-piece, back to 3-piece.

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:55 am

Brave? How so?
I am just a humble implantee that now knows I need to be patient and review my options, but mainly being patient. Thanks FT.
FT has given me ideas, and that I am not alone in the really long journey for becoming a harder fucker:)!

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Interesting day.
For the past 5 days, I have had stomach cramps, so I saw the Dr. today (they had not closed down yet). Luckily, I took notes of what has been happening. But he scared the crap out of me when he mentioned my appendix, which I still have. He knows about my IPP, we go to the same gym and I even did a show and tell for him, but just healing from this surgery, then maybe going through another one for something else, was really disheartening.
I told him I thought the reservoir was the culprit, but my pain was in the center, not the side, so my bad.v
I also told him I was seeing him because Sunday, I had a relapse, and I was not going though feeling good, then sliding back...the pain was not a good feeling.
He prescribed Ciprofloxacin. I was reading the side affects. I'm dead!

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:24 pm

WTF??? Ciprofloxacin...cipro...Anthrax? Gotta ask my buddy here does he have any dead bodies/dogs rotting beneath his house that was built in the 50s!

3x today with Rosie:). The sock approach has its good points, lol. Just have to remember that I have it on when I get up in the morning and need to take a wicked piss!

Balls feel better today, but stitch area still tender. Tender enough that I cannot scratch my balls normally. Showering in cooler water today, so I know I am healing, but shower temp still warmer than usual.

Going stir crazy here, but it is tolerable since healing is still a priority. Feel sorry for people really, really, going stir crazy with their inactivity due to isolation. Blessing in disguise.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:43 pm

I hope things continue to go well for you, brother.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:21 am

Thanks! I am sure they will. I need to try this VERY expensive fuck toy. 3rd time is a charm.
Blowjob journey yesterday was great, but actually arriving at destination was not going to happen, too painful.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:30 am

So sorry it was too painful, brother. Hang in there -- it gets better; :)

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:44 pm

Hanging in there, but getting impatient with healing.
This has not occurred to me in all this time until this morning, when I got up.
My dick is 'heavy', if this makes any sense. Fred is flopping around here and there.
Still cannot wear any pants. Shorts, maybe if they do not press dick towards body.

Earlier, finished Rosie session and took a shower. I know, TMI, but had to put it in because I never noticed it.
I did notice that at the base of dick, things were hard. Figured it was a thing from surgery and just have to wait it out. Well, tonight, after my session, at the top side of dick, more towards pubic area, I notice a bump that blended in well with tone of skin. It is like a 'button'. I can depress, and it pops back up. Have no idea what it is.
Thankfully, I don't have a kink right now to drives me crazy, as I can't pump right now...not even a little.
Any ideas>

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:36 pm

Still wearing my baby sock because I am still sensitive.
Dr. has not written to me about anything, so when the stitch area heals enough, watch out!

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:48 am

Gawd, I wish I could scratch my balls!
Had a ruff time sleeping last night.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:36 pm

Does your baby sock keep you from scratching your balls?

Return to “Implants”