Agfa13- My journal, 3-piece, then 1-piece, back to 3-piece.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Re: Agfa13- My journal, 3-piece, then 1-piece, back to 3-piece.

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:45 am

Sent Dr. a note asking him if I was supposed to be pumped or not. Fred keeps flopping all over the place, and in his sensitivity, drives me crazy!

Dr. Sklar responded and said it was not pumped. He just answered my question, did not say anything else, so I guess I just go along with the healing and let it hang. When in bed, will point it up to belly button.
Last edited by Agfa13 on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:48 am

You all talk about have your dick pointing to the belly bottom for days/weeks/months. I wasn't told to do so. My dick was pointing up after the surgery, because of bandages. Next day, the surgeon took the bandages out and I was not told to keep my dick pointing up. Never. So my dick has been hunging from the first day.

I wonder if that is the cause or one of the causes of my problems. Now that things seemed to go better, since Saturday I have a very unconfortable pain in the right of my shatf. Sometimes, in some positions, the pain dissapears, but when I move, it appears again. No need of pills, but is enough to wake me up at night. I have called the doctor, he will see me next 16, but if things go worse, or even if after this weekend I feel no improvement, I will ask him to see me as soon as possible.

The funny thing is that when inflate, unconfortability/pain dissapears completely (if I don't fully pump, if I pump fully pain appears, but it is other pain in the tips, not in the shaft).

I am begining to be tired. Much tired.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:38 pm

oneperson wrote:You all talk about have your dick pointing to the belly bottom for days/weeks/months. I wasn't told to do so. My dick was pointing up after the surgery, because of bandages. Next day, the surgeon took the bandages out and I was not told to keep my dick pointing up. Never. So my dick has been hunging from the first day.

I wonder if that is the cause or one of the causes of my problems. Now that things seemed to go better, since Saturday I have a very unconfortable pain in the right of my shatf. Sometimes, in some positions, the pain dissapears, but when I move, it appears again. No need of pills, but is enough to wake me up at night. I have called the doctor, he will see me next 16, but if things go worse, or even if after this weekend I feel no improvement, I will ask him to see me as soon as possible.

The funny thing is that when inflate, unconfortability/pain dissapears completely (if I don't fully pump, if I pump fully pain appears, but it is other pain in the tips, not in the shaft).

I am begining to be tired. Much tired.

The pain when not inflated seems consistent with what other men have felt from a kink in the implant. Getting relief when you pump up is also consistent with other men's experience. This is common with Coloplast devices and improves over a few months.

Getting pain in the tips is also consistent with what other men have felt from both AMS and Coloplast devices. This usually also improves over a few months.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:48 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
The pain when not inflated seems consistent with what other men have felt from a kink in the implant. Getting relief when you pump up is also consistent with other men's experience. This is common with Coloplast devices and improves over a few months.

I have the same issue with my CX. It's most comfortable when I pump enough to remove the kink.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:55 pm

Cabin fever has hit me hard today. Gave my friend a heads up because I am a all over the place.
I am horny, I want to go home and sulk in my misery, I want to work out...all of which I cannot do anything about. I would probably get into an accident if I went home tonight, I would probably want to come back because of company, and I would not feel horny because I was able to drive.

This was definitely not the case last Aug., but last Aug., I had a job to go to, so maybe that helped, but it is only Thursday and I am ready to throttle someone or do something stupid just to relieve the misery. Last Aug., surgery was on a Wed., did not go back to work for 10 days.

ARGH!!!!!!!!

Oh, forgot to add...I was not as sensitive as I am today, just adding to my list here:)

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:28 am

Been running around nekkid since yesterday afternoon, when cabin fever struck.
Just tried to put on boxer briefs and did not last 3 min. in them.
I have a kink right now, so don't know if that affects the actual pressure just wearing a boxer brief, although I think it does.
Back on with the silk robe and wearing underwear that only supports my balls. I don't think my dick can handle any type of pressure right now.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:56 am

Today I am just freakin' sensitive!
My balls are 'feel' tight. Dont know what to make of it, but guess its part of healing.
All I want to do is sleep.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:48 pm

I have read on FT about a baby sock being my friend, now I know why:)! I can wear any robe and my sensitivity is gone, no more rubbing against robe.
Weather outside was warm enough. Took dogs out for a walk, so got some much needed sun.
I have noticed that the past couple of days, I was able to shower in the hottest water possible. I just came out of the shower, but this time, I could not handle the hottest water so I must be healing, lol.
Balls still swollen, but not as tender. Gently pushed down pump several times.

Nope, still can't wear anything that will somehow put pressure on my dick! Went back to letting Fred flop around through a hole in specialty underwear.
I see Dr on the 23rd, so being patient here.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:03 am

Today, I noticed that my balls were approachable, lol.
Spent yesterday in bed and did not do much of anything. When I woke up in the AM, as guys normally do, I reached down and scratched my balls. Still tender, but I can actually explore the pump, at least in a general sense. Will shower in warmest water again and see if I can feel around and how much. I only have the key chain to go by in terms of the way the pump looks and where the release valves are, so this is my assignment for today.

I emailed Dr. about the pump sticking out and if there is anything he wanted me to do, and he said no. I am just waiting for my next appt.
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:46 pm

Got up and put on some shorts. I had been walking around for the past 3 days with a robe on, because all of a sudden, any pressure against my dick to push it down was uncomfortable. Bad idea, as I lasted only 3 hours in shorts. I am back to the robe.
All is well, temp fine. This sock really helps. Wish I had this the 1st time around. Funny looking, but it helps!
Ag, 58, Maryland

Return to “Implants”