Quick update

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hoping

Quick update

Postby Hoping » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:14 am

Was implanted in early July 2019
Honestly should have done this a long time ago, I'm currently over 4 months out post surgery.
I am younger (28.5 years old) and sometimes get private messages from people on here, and okay answering questions when I'm able to if you have them.
I don't have as much sex as I would like still but had some today and it was great. I really mentally focused on just completely relaxing and trying to drag it out as long as I could without cumming. (Before and for a very long time, I would "flex" my penis or something like that, which I think stimulates my prostate or something idk, but I would try to cum quicker so I could cum before going soft) I just made an actual effort to not "flex" at all and see how long I could go. It was probably only like 10-15 minutes maybe but was amazing. Just being worry free and focusing on the act itself, we both got off really well.
I also haven't lost anything really in length and possibly gained actually. (1/8th inch) I don't think my girth is quite what it used to be but is very close. (Minimal loss) But the freedom today I noticed from my time with injections was absolutely amazing. I definitely recommend doing this If pills start to fail, just go with a high volume surgeon. Honestly injections are a waste of time completely. You can be worry free completely with an implant, it's pretty awesome.
Anyways good luck everyone, saw some negative topics on the implant section so thought I should say something positive because tbh this thing has been amazing for me from how I was before. (And I know I wasn't even as bad as some people on here (who still aren't implanted))
Cheers
28 years old, single, implanted 7/12/2019 Coloplast Titan 22cm +1cm rte, surgeon Dr. Tobias Kohler at Mayo Clinic Rochester

Greg1956

Re: Quick update

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:49 am

Congratulations! I am so happy for you that you have healed well and can enjoy sex now. It is such an amazing thing not to have to rush or have to worry about your dick going soft. I am sorry you had to deal with all this at such a young age, but in a way you are lucky. I was 30 when I developed a Venous Leak and it took 30 more years of multiple doctors before one actually diagnosed the problem and suggested an implant. Now at 63 my wife and I are making up for lost time and enjoying life.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:25 am

Kill it, dude! it’s a lot harder for us younger guys… literally, have you Felt this thing? LOL. I was kind of weirded out at the thought of this all… you get through surgery and have sex for the first time... and then you do it again and again and again because it’s not softening up until you tell it to …
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:27 am

Oh, average intercourse only lasts 5 to 7 minutes… You’re a champ, brother! Especially now!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

young_and_impotent

Postby young_and_impotent » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:29 pm

Wow, earlier you seemed very concerned about the length you had lost. Looks like you didn't lose anything at all! Congratulations
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Its been said before...patience!
Glad you got it all back! I just hope my upcoming experience is just like yours, or better, like be back in action late January, early February.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”