Walking around nude

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
beachbum

Walking around nude

Postby beachbum » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:29 pm

I posted this in the members only section but thought I would post it here too. If double post are not ok then the mods can remove one of them. Just looking for some feed back
How many of you out there, mainly those with implants, walk around nude with it hard (pumped up)? And especially in front/around your wife or partner? What do they say or do when you do?
Im usually up at 3 or 4 in the morning. First thing I do is pump it up max. Then get my coffee and tablet to see emails and such. May let it off a little after an hour or so but still pumped hard. I love seeing it hard and bouncing around when walking around :lol: . My wife will get up a 2 or 3 hours later and I leave it hard for a few more hours in front of her. :D. NO reaction :( from her at all. But also shes never said anything about why its pumped or that I should deflate it.
Some background. I've been in a Sexless marriage for over 10 years now. Most was because of my ed and not being able to keep what little erection I could get. Never knew about implants at the time. About 3 yrs ago found I had a lump on my prostate. While discussing it my dr I mentioned my ed and we talked about working on that after the prostate problems were taken care of. Wife was there and was, or seemed to be supportive of that. Anyway that was taken care of and we talked about the ed. The implant was suggested and I said ok. Got implanted and it turned out great. Very pleased. Did it mostly for me but also hoping that our sex life would return. That never happened.
So anyway, anyone else walk around pumped or erect and what does you wife say?
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

stephen54

Re: Walking around nude

Postby stephen54 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:09 pm

beachbum wrote:I posted this in the members only section but thought I would post it here too. If double post are not ok then the mods can remove one of them. Just looking for some feed back
How many of you out there, mainly those with implants, walk around nude with it hard (pumped up)? And especially in front/around your wife or partner? What do they say or do when you do?
Im usually up at 3 or 4 in the morning. First thing I do is pump it up max. Then get my coffee and tablet to see emails and such. May let it off a little after an hour or so but still pumped hard. I love seeing it hard and bouncing around when walking around :lol: . My wife will get up a 2 or 3 hours later and I leave it hard for a few more hours in front of her. :D. NO reaction :( from her at all. But also shes never said anything about why its pumped or that I should deflate it.
Some background. I've been in a Sexless marriage for over 10 years now. Most was because of my ed and not being able to keep what little erection I could get. Never knew about implants at the time. About 3 yrs ago found I had a lump on my prostate. While discussing it my dr I mentioned my ed and we talked about working on that after the prostate problems were taken care of. Wife was there and was, or seemed to be supportive of that. Anyway that was taken care of and we talked about the ed. The implant was suggested and I said ok. Got implanted and it turned out great. Very pleased. Did it mostly for me but also hoping that our sex life would return. That never happened.

My wife and I are recent empty nesters and we're naked all the time now but also were naked in any normal day to day situation we could marginally justify. It's just more fun. Naked physicality naturally trends toward naked emotionality. That's our experience, anyway. I make sure she understands I want her naked as often as possible. I'm lucky that she's pure hedonist, so I definitely never had to twist her arm in the least.

I'm only 2.5 weeks post-implant surgery. I feel fantastic. My new friend, the Titan Touch...well, I'm learning that my new "flaccid" state isn't precisely flaccid. It's a larger than before semi hardon and it just sort of gets out there ahead of my like a beacon pointing me where to go. It's become a tiny bit more pliable since those first few days. I do wonder what it will be like later when I can theoretically/hopefully have max hardons on demand. My wife is fascinated. She wants to know how to pump it up and she wants to be able to do it herself. Who I am to quarrel? I honestly think it will be pumped up plenty, when sex is not even imminent necessarily. Why? Because dicks are just awesome and fun. But our style is that we both love a kind of potentially-dirty undercurrent. We like sex and sexuality in the air, so to speak, and salacious flirtation, just doing normal things. She'll vacuum bare ass naked. I'll cook eggs naked. Etc. Watching movies is probably 90% naked. Cuddling with this newly semi-rigid thing is challenging but we're motivated to figure this shit out.

I'm curious...why has your sex life not returned?

Do you and your wife bluntly, honestly talk about this? The why? I'm pretty curious because you stated that the sexual elements of your marriage went sideways mostly due to your ED. So why, with that barrier presumably effectively resolved now...why is she now ok with sexless (and I assume you are not)?
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:09 am

My internist once told me that couples who are asexual for an extended period commonly never become intimate again. He was correct. My late wife became ill in her 30s and was not up to sex for a long time - after about a year I no longer had any desire at all, and sex completely dropped off my radar. After she passed away I eventually remarried and we had a good sex life for a few years, then I had a stroke that put an end to it. It's been over 10 years now and I'm way past caring.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:46 am

stephen54 wrote:
beachbum wrote:I posted this in the members only section but thought I would post it here too. If double post are not ok then the mods can remove one of them. Just looking for some feed back

My wife and I are recent empty nesters and we're naked all the time now but also were naked in any normal day to day situation we could marginally justify. It's just more fun. Naked physicality naturally trends toward naked emotionality. That's our experience, anyway. I make sure she understands I want her naked as often as possible. I'm lucky that she's pure hedonist, so I definitely never had to twist her arm in the least.

I'm only 2.5 weeks post-implant surgery. I feel fantastic. My new friend, the Titan Touch...well, I'm learning that my new "flaccid" state isn't precisely flaccid. It's a larger than before semi hardon and it just sort of gets out there ahead of my like a beacon pointing me where to go. It's become a tiny bit more pliable since those first few days. I do wonder what it will be like later when I can theoretically/hopefully have max hardons on demand. My wife is fascinated. She wants to know how to pump it up and she wants to be able to do it herself. Who I am to quarrel? I honestly think it will be pumped up plenty, when sex is not even imminent necessarily. Why? Because dicks are just awesome and fun. But our style is that we both love a kind of potentially-dirty undercurrent. We like sex and sexuality in the air, so to speak, and salacious flirtation, just doing normal things. She'll vacuum bare ass naked. I'll cook eggs naked. Etc. Watching movies is probably 90% naked. Cuddling with this newly semi-rigid thing is challenging but we're motivated to figure this shit out.

I'm curious...why has your sex life not returned?

Do you and your wife bluntly, honestly talk about this? The why? I'm pretty curious because you stated that the sexual elements of your marriage went sideways mostly due to your ED. So why, with that barrier presumably effectively resolved now...why is she now ok with sexless (and I assume you are not)?

Yes we have talked. A lot of different reasons. One was she was too dry for sex, but as soon as she said that she also said that we could use lube. Then she needed to work things out about having sex, what ever that ment. Then it was she was just not interested in sex anymore.
I also think that what may have been the beginning of the end was once before I/we realized I had started to develop ed we tried to have sex and I couldn't get any kind of erection. Nothing. No matter what she did. I think that hurt her. It sure as hell hurt me. I tried telling her it wasnt her at all it was me and I dont know why it happened. And that was the truth. I dont think that we ever tried again. After that my erections went down hill very fast. Maybe last 30 sec if I was lucky.
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

regor1965

Postby regor1965 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:13 am

We have similar story, I love walking around with my hard cock out. I wear PJ's in the evening commando and pump it up while watching TV... :D
Male, 54 years old, ED issues since early 30's pills helped for many years, now give me headaches or do not work. Implant surgery 10/4/2019 by Dr. Frank Greskovich Pensacola, Florida.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:01 am

My wife loves my implant, but frowns on me being nude in the main living areas of our house. There is a lot of glass so I do understand. We are nude in the bedroom and bathroom and about the only time I walk with my cock at full mast is when I get out of bed in the morning. I pump up as I am gradually waking up, about an hour before getting up. Then when I really wake up it is like having real morning wood.

For many years with ED caused by a Venous Leak I could only get and stay hard while on my back so I get a lot of joy having my dick standing out and leading me to the bathroom each morning. My wife is totally on board with that.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:45 am

So many possibilities, as to why she's no interest in sex or your daily Peacock display. Few woman are visually aroused. If you have one such, keep it a secret. Between the disconnect caused by years of ED (from any source), her menopause, body changes (dry Vag, weight gain) long marriage, most surly family issues that block intimacy. Recent Social movements in the News Daily, M2.

For most men, getting back to sex is much like finding out the Express Bus just started a new Route by your Cave. Just hop on and expect everyone on-board is of the same mind/desires. More than a few women regard "love making" as that, the need to be in Love to Make Love. To most guys, Sure I love you.... but this basic physical need needs resolve.

Wify and I started out with Side-by-Side, Skin-to-Skin. I had the beginnings of ED when we met, 11 years ago. Faught it with Pills and injections. She stayed on with me. And now, she's happy to be a roommate. Kisses are pecks your old Aunt or Grandma gave you at Christmas. The Spark is definitely gone. Resentment, negotiating a Business Deal. Is an Implant going to change all that? doubtful. so...

I do this for me. As an important part of my Pysch and physical pleasure. Much better than a fine cigar after dinner or a glass of Whiskey. Part of me long lost. If She can't see my sexuality is important enough for me to slice up my Penis, long term.... I'll get sex somewhere with a hard dick. I very much wish Her to participate but that is her decision.

Enjoy your body. If nudity is that important, join a Nudist Colony (or visit on vacation). Scratch your own itch. I believe your wife resents your display or she would've joined in by now. Just my thoughts... I haven't been right since my last divorce....
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

Jasonsa

Postby Jasonsa » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 am

3 weeks post op now. Activated and pumping up (ouch!) my wife is very cool with me lounging around, walking around, etc. naked. At these beginning stages it’s too painful not to! Especially when pumped up. I am completely open with her about it. She came home to me on Monday trying for over 3 hours to get the Titan pump going. I was naked at my desk. She grabbed my ball sack and trued to help. We got it going. Nice.
56 years old. Botched Titan implant 21cm 11/13/19. San Antonio by Dr. Sammy Vick. ED 14 years/Peyronies. Revision by Laurence Levine Chicago January 2021.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:16 am

Since my implant I love being nude, before that my 1" flaccid was not very inspiring. My wife plays with my pumped up dick every morning before we get up (I sleep nude), so I'm naked and erect when I get up and through our morning routine. Most mornings I will put on PJ's, fly open, and ware them, flaccid dick poking out, until she goes to work, then I take them off and stay that way until I have to get dressed to go out. I'm almost always nude when I'm on FT or the chat room. In the evening after my shower, I put my PJ's back on and with the open fly my dick is always showing and she has never said anything one way or the other.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:38 pm

regor1965 wrote:We have similar story, I love walking around with my hard cock out. I wear PJ's in the evening commando and pump it up while watching TV... :D

that's awesome. I GET YOU!
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Return to “Implants”