Walking around nude

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
stephen54

Re: Walking around nude

Postby stephen54 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:39 pm

Greg1956 wrote:My wife loves my implant, but frowns on me being nude in the main living areas of our house. There is a lot of glass so I do understand. We are nude in the bedroom and bathroom and about the only time I walk with my cock at full mast is when I get out of bed in the morning. I pump up as I am gradually waking up, about an hour before getting up. Then when I really wake up it is like having real morning wood.

For many years with ED caused by a Venous Leak I could only get and stay hard while on my back so I get a lot of joy having my dick standing out and leading me to the bathroom each morning. My wife is totally on board with that.

excellent wife! ;)
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:41 pm

Jasonsa wrote:3 weeks post op now. Activated and pumping up (ouch!) my wife is very cool with me lounging around, walking around, etc. naked. At these beginning stages it’s too painful not to! Especially when pumped up. I am completely open with her about it. She came home to me on Monday trying for over 3 hours to get the Titan pump going. I was naked at my desk. She grabbed my ball sack and trued to help. We got it going. Nice.

You're damn right that's NICE. Your new dick is not a spectator sport.... :lol:
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:01 am

LookingUp wrote:So many possibilities, as to why she's no interest in sex or your daily Peacock display. Few woman are visually aroused. If you have one such, keep it a secret. Between the disconnect caused by years of ED (from any source), her menopause, body changes (dry Vag, weight gain) long marriage, most surly family issues that block intimacy. Recent Social movements in the News Daily, M2.

For most men, getting back to sex is much like finding out the Express Bus just started a new Route by your Cave. Just hop on and expect everyone on-board is of the same mind/desires. More than a few women regard "love making" as that, the need to be in Love to Make Love. To most guys, Sure I love you.... but this basic physical need needs resolve.

Wify and I started out with Side-by-Side, Skin-to-Skin. I had the beginnings of ED when we met, 11 years ago. Faught it with Pills and injections. She stayed on with me. And now, she's happy to be a roommate. Kisses are pecks your old Aunt or Grandma gave you at Christmas. The Spark is definitely gone. Resentment, negotiating a Business Deal. Is an Implant going to change all that? doubtful. so...

I do this for me. As an important part of my Pysch and physical pleasure. Much better than a fine cigar after dinner or a glass of Whiskey. Part of me long lost. If She can't see my sexuality is important enough for me to slice up my Penis, long term.... I'll get sex somewhere with a hard dick. I very much wish Her to participate but that is her decision.

Enjoy your body. If nudity is that important, join a Nudist Colony (or visit on vacation). Scratch your own itch. I believe your wife resents your display or she would've joined in by now. Just my thoughts... I haven't been right since my last divorce....

Lookingup
A lot of the whys are probably true. Is it ok with me? Yes and no. No because none of those are a physical condition that would prevent having sex. The dryness would be the only thing and a good lube would take care of that. Yes because you cant really change someone's mind if they aren't willing to do so. And I will never force my will on her. As far as her resenting me walking around nude, with or without an erection, she'll have to get over that. And actually she been more accepting of it. And she has never said, as of yet, why am I pumped up or that I need to let it off.

I said all along that the implant was for me. When l desided to get it it was for me and I told her so at the time. She said she was ok not having sex so dont it thinking she was missing sex. I didnt. If it brought back or sex life, great, but it was for me and my physical and mental wellness.

Now nudity . Is it important to me, no. Its not something I have to have or do. It is a pure pleasure. I am quite comfortable nude. And being nude around others. I did nude modeling for art classes for a few years and thourouly enjoyed it. I enjoy being nude and will continue to do so.
71. ED for about 10+ years to one extent or another. Implanted 9/14/2016 AMS CX 18+3 Fl/ Ky

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:26 am

Nude is boring. I prefer something way more sexy...

8F5755D5-F851-42F5-A3D3-21229B374E48.jpeg
8F5755D5-F851-42F5-A3D3-21229B374E48.jpeg (50.49 KiB) Viewed 852 times
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:54 pm

:lol:

Return to “Implants”