privacy

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tallboy

privacy

Postby tallboy » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:52 pm

I am 70 and tired of the pills and injections and ready for the final frontier. Met with Dr Brian Kansas in Austin Tx this morning got scheduled for an inflatable miracle worker. I was very impressed with docs confidence, energy, presentation and demeanor.My question is how do you handle your privacy when friends, family and neighbors wonder why you are hiding out in the house and walking like a duck for however long it takes to get normal again?

Quester

Re: privacy

Postby Quester » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:00 pm

Depending on the person I’ll either tell them the real reason, male plumbing issues, or hernia repair.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:04 pm

That question is one of the most asked in this forum and the answers range from "tell anyone who asks" (vanishingly few subscribe to this option) to not acknowledging any surgery at all (take a vacation to undisclosed locations-hard to pull off without at least some pictures).

The most popular in prior threads (of which there are many over the past couple of years) is to refer vaguely to "urological conditions" or more specifically to fixing a hernia.

Some elect to share with a select few friends, relatives or co-workers.

Very few men report over-inquisitive interrogatories. Most people respect others' medical privacy.

No one I have read just refers to "HIPPA forbids me disclosing that information.", but that is a possibility, too.

Use the "search" function to get a fuller view. You will find many answers you may not get in today's thread.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:32 pm

I've not chimed in on the many times that this has comes up. I don't anticipate any agressive grilling. My daughter is like me. She can dig dry dirt out of a lake. She missed my circumcision cause we slipped off to our winter house after surgery. Cell phones meant that we had been there a few days before she realized we were gone. Use technologie to your advantage. Upon query, I told her that I had some work done south of the belt. You'd be surprised just how quickly someone will drop a subject once it looks like it's turning into a sexual parts discussion.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Simple
Tell nobody.
I know it sounds harsh but I told a few close friends and guess what? It doesn’t really matter to them.....your ED is your issue, not theirs.
Would you really tell your buddy that you don’t shoot as much cum as you used to? Same thing. He really isn’t that interested in your sexual proclivities.
Tell the women you fuck if you choose......they at least have skin in the game.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:06 pm

Only handful of people know, everyone else, if they are not in the medical field, I just tell them hernia surgery south of the border, and that usually ends the inquisition. If they press, and its a person of the opposite sex,I just tell them its a 'guy thing'. This usually starts to steer the conversation into another subject, lol.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:12 pm

"Had some repairs to my 'undercarriage'" should suffice. (A euphemism inspired by something Daisy Duke said in the movie)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:26 pm

Nothing is sacred in my life… My girlfriend knows, our best friend “also female“ knows, my parents know, my sister knows, her kid knows after crushing my penis on Thanksgiving… Not the wishbone you a little jerk…... honestly, if no one asks, they don’t care… If people say where have you been just tell them you had a small procedure done and they won’t push it any further than the possible “well, I hope you’re OK“… People are a lot cooler than you think in most cases…... honestly, probably best to be honest with the people that you live with… You’re really going to want their help in the first week or two… girlfriend had tests the day of my surgery so my mom drove me and took care of everything post surgically… Just how life works… your life is probably a lot different than mine and I would accommodate this answer to you however your life works… Use your best instinct I guess is the best advice
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:20 pm

Smetro wrote:Simple
Tell nobody.
Tell the women you fuck if you choose......they at least have skin in the game.

Very valid advice, just stick to it. No exceptions if that is going to be your strategy.
Big +1 to only tell the women that you'll have skin in. If they seem curious? Might get an encore to double check the results of the first demonstration.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

tallboy

Postby tallboy » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:50 pm

A big thank you and a big lol to all of ya'll that have responded. Really great answers!

Return to “Implants”