Coloplast or AMS?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
zandro

Re: Coloplast or AMS?

Postby zandro » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:18 pm

I have the Titan and I wish I went with the ams lgx in stead, the flaccid feel of the Titan is terrible
Implanted @ 36 on Oct 8th, '19 - Titan Touch 24cm (XL)
Revision Sept '20 - AMS CX 24cm

Bailey

Postby Bailey » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:43 pm

I can only speak form my experience, but after considerable research, I went with the AMS LGX. My surgeon would implant either one, and even suggested the Coloplast. After about 1 year of extensive research, I liked the feel of the flaccid AMS, and the antibiotic coating on all 3 pieces. I’m currently about 6 months out since my implant, and very satisfied. I’m sure there are many very satisfied guys out there with Coloplast.
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:38 pm

Cool, but I am a greedy little bastard...well, not so much greedy, as I just want what I had, no more, no less.
Watching vids, and it looks like I fell down the rabbit hole, lol.
Currently watching a vid on this exact thread title...not very informative, but that rabbit hole...
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:26 pm

Crap! This rabbit hole is very informative, rather than all the wordy research (pictures are worth a thousand words, lol).
I want a Titan! Sending Kramer a note about the change. Actually, his vid changed my mind.
Lots of questions, but I want the Titan (Coloplast).
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:43 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Crap! This rabbit hole is very informative, rather than all the wordy research (pictures are worth a thousand words, lol).
I want a Titan! Sending Kramer a note about the change. Actually, his vid changed my mind.

Quick question has he responded to your request? The only time his office responded to me was when my insurance denied implants not the treatment of PD. No Dr to Dr review to get it
Reconsider. Just fork over the 24k and that was it. For what it is worth he recommended a titan for me. I lost so much from PD the extra just flaccid would be a plus.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:21 pm

Biker,

Sending emails through patient portal has worked for me. Hopefully he answers me in the next 2 or 3 days.
My 1st Dr. he was diligent in responding w/in 2 days, that is Chesapeake Urology's stance, lol.
Dr, Kramer, I have only sent 4 emails to him, including tonight's, and he responded to the 1st 2 emails, but not the one with the pic of a 'before' shot of my cock and that I am not looking to add anything, I just want what I went in with, lol.
Tonight's email sent was about changing my mind after watching the several vids of him, Eid, and Perito, that I want a Titan. I am active, so durability would serve me well:)!
Ag, 58, Maryland

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:32 am

Agfa, what has make change your mind? The interview I posted?
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:46 am

Agfa13 wrote:Crap! This rabbit hole is very informative, rather than all the wordy research (pictures are worth a thousand words, lol).

You do realize that it is a Coloplast commercial don't you? Also, I think it is really old footage. Kramer looks strangely young, Eid doesn't have much grey hair. I'm sure that I heard one of them mention 2011 in the sense that it was filmed in about that year. Not sure but this could possibly predate the release of the LGX.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:37 am

I am aware of all that, hence the looking at several vids. On the vids I looked at that were about the surgery, implant make was not mentioned, but I was looking at what was being put in.

Oneperson, no, the one vid you sent did not change my mind, but it did make me look around at the other vids, hence the change of mind.
For me, I think the Titan would be best because of the rigidity and its ability to keep the girth, BUT, I still left the decision up to Dr. Kramer since I have an AMS already in me and what ever would be best for my situation since its been over 3 months since 1st surgery and I have not used my dick, but lots of self luv, lol.
Ag, 58, Maryland

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:38 am

many memener here think that if they get a Titan they will have a bigger cock than Ams. this is so false.
The first parameter of choice must be the durability. and certainly titan is not superior to ams ..
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Return to “Implants”