Pulling down on the pump?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

Pulling down on the pump?

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:35 am

If I’m lying on my back, my pump sits as high as it possibly could towards my bedroom ceiling in my scrotum… It has the tubes pinned up in the same direction… It’s mildly uncomfortable and is very noticeable… It takes away about an inch and a half of my currently shortened penis… The doctor said if I pull down on it, it could be repositioned… first thing, does he mean pull down towards the floor if I’m standing up or back towards my butt? Do you think it will let go and move freely like it supposed to or am I stuck with this thing kind of just mounted to the top of my scrotum? Will a heat pad be OK or would you recommend a hot bath for this? Can someone please describe kind of in detail what I’m supposed to do here? I’m lost and just want this to be somewhat normal… it seems impossible to pull down on it because it’s really just not going anywhere and feels sort of useless…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

rdnkbiker

Re: Pulling down on the pump?

Postby rdnkbiker » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:49 am

Hi White
mine was the same way I just gently pulled down towards the bottom of my nut sack just held it for a while pulling and finally let loose and came down not sure if that helps but how I did it I pulled mine down towards the floor standing it...mine you could feel it pulling just held pressure not to much don't need pain but was unconfortable took a little bit just came loose
Jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:14 am

Not knowing exactly where your pump is or if it is attached to anything, I pulled down on mine until I had at least 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch free behind my release valve and that it was free floating, not attached to anything.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:15 am

Hey, thank you for the prompt response! Did you do this over the course of a couple weeks? Months?
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:09 am

Hey White,

The way it was explained to me was that as I was standing, I needed to position the pump as low as possible in my nut sac. This reaffirms the position that the Dr. put the pump location at. Since you have all the swelling, things would have a tendency to ride up, and all you are doing is just making sure things stay the way they were intended.
Be it you are lying down or standing, just tugging downwards should help things along.

My research said you should hold the pump fully, GENTLY pull it down, hold it down for 5 seconds, and repeat as often as you can (details, details, details....)
Last edited by Agfa13 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:13 am

Hey White, maybe you mentioned this already ... but who was your surgeon?
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:14 pm

I went to Dr. Kramer. i’m pretty happy with the results so far… I know it’s taking some cycling and it’s gonna take time to pull down the pump. So I apologize if that came off negatively about him… it’s a perfectly normal thing for this to happen… Especially in guys like me with smaller or tighter scrotums.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:17 pm

There wasn’t really a lot of conversation about this whole situation except for all of that… Pretty much saying pull it down and I should be OK pretty soon… it wasn’t infected which was my really big worry… just temporarily stuck so I came to the brothers to ask for advice on how to unstick it… If it could be unstuck… That sort of thing! As always, you guys delivered!

St1pan2019

Postby St1pan2019 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:12 pm

WhiteCane wrote:I went to Dr. Kramer. i’m pretty happy with the results so far… I know it’s taking some cycling and it’s gonna take time to pull down the pump. So I apologize if that came off negatively about him… it’s a perfectly normal thing for this to happen… Especially in guys like me with smaller or tighter scrotums.

This is my fear with the pump as well as I too feel that my scrotum is tight and smaller consider I’ve been doing testosterone injections for many years. I will be following your progress on the pump issue so please keep us posted on it’s positioning and if you are able to get it lower in the sac. I am a little over a month away from surgery.
40 yrs old, ED from Scleroderma since 2010, married since 2004, was using VED/rings for sex as injections/pills didn't work, Also on Testosterone injection therapy
Implanted 1/9/2020
Dr. Eid, Titan Touch 20+1cm rte
Reside in Ontario, Canada

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:23 pm

Yeah, absolutely! i’m 32 So things are still kind of nice and compact… The directions after my implant said not to touch or manipulate the pump in any way. Maybe clarify with your doctor if he wants you to pull down or not… I wore a supporter the entire time I was healing up after surgery and I think it was just the perfect storm of how tight everything is and where the supporter held the pump… yeah, I’m going to start pulling down on it today as recommended above… I will keep this post updated for ya

Return to “Implants”