Does it matter how long you stay pumped up?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Does it matter how long you stay pumped up?

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed May 26, 2021 12:47 pm

barrylandon wrote:100% pumped is when you've transferred all of the saline fluid in the reservoir to the implant by pumping the bulb. If your erection is anything less than 100% rock hard at this point, you have a problem somewhere in the system that needs fixing.

There is an alternate definition to "100% pumped".

That is when you have pumped to the maximum that will go into (and stay) in the inflatable tubes of the penis. This may or may not completely empty the reservoir, but does produce the maximum size and rigidity of which your implant is capable inside your penis. Over time, as your penile tissues stretch, this volume MAY increase.

I point this out, not to be argumentative, but just to avoid confusion when some members might post with one or the other definition in their meaning.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

barrylandon

Re: Does it matter how long you stay pumped up?

Postby barrylandon » Sun May 30, 2021 1:54 am

There are many ways to define "100% pumped" and most presented on FT by members are valid. Just different ways of describing the same erectile condition. I think it's easier to define what is NOT 100% pumped...when you've pumped as much as humanly possible (with a reasonable amount of strength) and your erection is not rock hard. In that case, something is definitely wrong and needs to be addressed with your surgeon.
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

Return to “Implants”