Perineum pain 2 weeks post-op/cowboy walk? Normal?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jasonsa

Perineum pain 2 weeks post-op/cowboy walk? Normal?

Postby Jasonsa » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:42 pm

Can anyone shed light on the pressure/soreness I feel still at 2 weeks post-op - I am wondering if everyone feels this (par for the course) and if so, when doesn't it get better? It's the pain that makes you walk cowboy style. There's no pushing through it. I am thinking maybe it's worse because the doctor left me significantly inflated. The sensation is that the cylinders are pushing into the bone/joints down there. It impedes my ability to stand and walk for any periods of time and prevents me from sitting up straight. I can slump (sit on my lower back/buttocks and lye down). Getting frustrating for an otherwise active guy. Crazy! I see the doctor in a week. I am flying on 12/5 and right now I cannot sit up erect without it killing me.
56 years old. Botched Titan implant 21cm 11/13/19. San Antonio by Dr. Sammy Vick. ED 14 years/Peyronies. Revision by Laurence Levine Chicago January 2021.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:42 am

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Agfa13

Re: Perineum pain 2 weeks post-op/cowboy walk? Normal?

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:36 am

The pain should have alleviated quite a bit by now, but it should still be there.
I just emailed my Dr. about that pain. I know it feels like your Perineum is pushing up into your pelvic area and you gotta sit on your upper buttocks. All I can say is use a thick cushion at home, and at work, hopefully you have one of those ergonomic chairs with webbing, or if you can get a thick cushion...
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

zandro

Re: Perineum pain 2 weeks post-op/cowboy walk? Normal?

Postby zandro » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:31 am

Jasonsa wrote:Can anyone shed light on the pressure/soreness I feel still at 2 weeks post-op - I am wondering if everyone feels this (par for the course) and if so, when doesn't it get better? It's the pain that makes you walk cowboy style. There's no pushing through it. I am thinking maybe it's worse because the doctor left me significantly inflated. The sensation is that the cylinders are pushing into the bone/joints down there. It impedes my ability to stand and walk for any periods of time and prevents me from sitting up straight. I can slump (sit on my lower back/buttocks and lye down). Getting frustrating for an otherwise active guy. Crazy! I see the doctor in a week. I am flying on 12/5 and right now I cannot sit up erect without it killing me.

Had something similar and shortly after I started cycling I did a hard as possible cycle through the pain and I felt things 'pop' into place, just part of recovery
Implanted @ 36 on Oct 8th, '19 - Titan Touch 24cm (XL)
Revision Sept '20 - AMS CX 24cm

Return to “Implants”