Very disappointed

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oneperson

Re: Very disappointed

Postby oneperson » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:08 am

vajim1 wrote:I still get pain in my penis at 11 weeks when fully pumped so I know I am still growing.

I am one week after you, and in fact, I get pain in my penis without fully inflated. How do I know I am not fully inflated? Because I pump till I feel a little pain, wait there over five minutes, the pain at that time has vanished, then I pump two or three times more, pain returns, wait more time until pain dissapears, and pump again one or two more times. Then, the pain comes and doesn't fade away. In fact, as time passes, the pain is more and more intense.

That is the point I consider fully inflated, and I guess that while there is pain, grow is possible, because that pain occurs because pressure pushes tissues. When there is no pain, i.e, when I pump and pain dissapears, I suppose that it is because that first pain do not correspond with tissue expansion, but to the fact that I am not still completely healed, and the tissue aches under the pressure. Once it get used to the pressure, stops aching, but when the pressure expand the tissue, the pain don't fade away.

I think that is the fisiological explanation.

And I presume that once the whole thing is totally healed, and with maximum pressure the implant allows, there is no pain, all the possible expansion has been reached and no more grow will be possible. If you are well sized, of course. If you have been oversized, you will never reach the point of no pain.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

Grayfox

Postby Grayfox » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:03 pm

Do you have any pain in your penis when fully pumped? Are you trying to add more pumps after waiting a few minutes?

Not really pain, but there is quite a bit of discomfort. And yes, I do try to add more pumps after a little while .

I saw the Doctor yesterday and he told me pretty much the same things y'all have already said. He also added that penile tissue is tougher than people think. It could take quite a while for it to stretch out.
Next appointment is 6 months. I guess I'll just have to be patient and see how things work out.

I think that a lot of my problem is that knowing what I once was, these results just aren't up to my expectations. Getting old just plain sucks. :(
Developed ED after Heart attack and by-pass in 2000. Used pills for years, but they don't work anymore. Shots don't work. Used a VED for several years. AMS 700 LGX installed 8-7-19.

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:23 pm

Grayfox read my post Went from "What did I do" to " OH YEAH!!" (here on FT). I had some of the same concerns but it does get better with time.
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

Grayfox

Postby Grayfox » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:06 pm

Thanks for the link Lunatech. After reading it I'm much more optimistic. Just have to give it time. :D
Developed ED after Heart attack and by-pass in 2000. Used pills for years, but they don't work anymore. Shots don't work. Used a VED for several years. AMS 700 LGX installed 8-7-19.

Return to “Implants”