exercising a new pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
lakeerie

exercising a new pump

Postby lakeerie » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 pm

I am three weeks past "activation and new to this forum and glad to have found a place with so many of us in the same situation. I received my implant on my 58th bd at Roswell Park Cancer in Buffalo,NY Institute I'm assuming the surgeon did his job,but thhere has been almost zero support they just don't have answers in Buffalo. My first clue as to how to operate the pump was assistance from ams a girl named "Elizabeth" (the only one to answer questions) told me twice a day pump up to the max for 45 min. I told her i was very concerned about length as we all are that i was having difficulty getting the job done! she said over time 3, 6 mos up to a year or more i would see some length come back, My surgeon reinterated this,but said there would be no promises on the final product oh gee that's reassuring! anyhow i am coming to this forum knowing that i will get the straight story and not platitudes of false hope. My question about the pump is this i can pump 300 times over a half an hour how many is too many? and yet i could still pump! is this normal. I've got about four inches and hope like hell to get at least another inch in time. To be honest i could easily drop 50-60lbs I'm 5-10 260lbs and i've heard there is length to be had just losing weight any and all advice would so be appreciated. thanks

franglais

Re: exercising a new pump

Postby franglais » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:33 pm

x

Return to “Implants”