First Time back in the sack/saddle

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jump.ship

Re: First Time back in the sack/saddle

Postby jump.ship » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:52 pm

David_R wrote:My implant erection does not look or feel weird. (And my wife agrees.) :)

Yeah I agree "weird" has the wrong connotation probably. I guess I mean, "different". Does the full on inflexible rigidity of it not make it feel somewhat, erm, now I want to say "odd"! I am just thinking from own experiences of handling penises that they have a certain way of behaving.

I really need to do a show and tell! I would have had to travel (fly) to the person that offered and I want all my money going into my implant pot. I would be getting the implant no matter what my experience of the show and tell was I figured I'd skip it.

Trying to get some insight through this forum, and honestly, its the negatives that give me the real insight!
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

zandro

Postby zandro » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:34 pm

jump.ship wrote:
David_R wrote:My implant erection does not look or feel weird. (And my wife agrees.) :)

Yeah I agree "weird" has the wrong connotation probably. I guess I mean, "different". Does the full on inflexible rigidity of it not make it feel somewhat, erm, now I want to say "odd"! I am just thinking from own experiences of handling penises that they have a certain way of behaving.

I really need to do a show and tell! I would have had to travel (fly) to the person that offered and I want all my money going into my implant pot. I would be getting the implant no matter what my experience of the show and tell was I figured I'd skip it.

Trying to get some insight through this forum, and honestly, its the negatives that give me the real insight!

If you're worried about the regidity feeling odd then go with lgx, it probably comes closest to matching natural feel in all scenarios

Titan feels like empty plastic tubes when deflated, definitely not natural
Last edited by zandro on Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted @ 36 on Oct 8th, '19 - Titan Touch 24cm (XL)
Revision Sept '20 - AMS CX 24cm

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:37 pm

Hmmm interesting. Yeah, I have heard that the Titan is not great flaccid. I am not too concerned about this because I also hear that you can pump it a little to get rid of the creases, so I will do this while I have company.

My Doc has suggested the Titan as the way to go, and I wouldn't go against his advice. I doubt that once it's pumped up the LGX feels more natural than the Titan though, does it?
Uk Based - 39 Years

zandro

Postby zandro » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:35 pm

jump.ship wrote:Hmmm interesting. Yeah, I have heard that the Titan is not great flaccid. I am not too concerned about this because I also hear that you can pump it a little to get rid of the creases, so I will do this while I have company.

My Doc has suggested the Titan as the way to go, and I wouldn't go against his advice. I doubt that once it's pumped up the LGX feels more natural than the Titan though, does it?

From what I understand slightly less rigid when hard too, the cylinders themselves have thicker soft walls

Ask your doc if you can feel the difference
Last edited by zandro on Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Implanted @ 36 on Oct 8th, '19 - Titan Touch 24cm (XL)
Revision Sept '20 - AMS CX 24cm

Slayer1962

Postby Slayer1962 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:48 am

I lost some length and was upset until i got used to it. no women since has not wanted more. I find that after an hour my stomach muscles hurt and i do not mind at all.
You can switch positions without worrying about going limp these things are serious confidence builders

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:09 pm

zandro wrote:
jump.ship wrote:Hmmm interesting. Yeah, I have heard that the Titan is not great flaccid. I am not too concerned about this because I also hear that you can pump it a little to get rid of the creases, so I will do this while I have company.

From what I understand slightly less rigid when hard too, the cylinders themselves have thicker soft walls

Ask your doc if you can feel the difference

Im 7"+ hard and still have some cylinder length I have to stretch into that's super uncomfortable flaccid, I suspect the lgx avoids this

Ok. Yeah i would say the erect would still have the same issues as the titan ultimately though. The flaccid is an issue. I am 6.5 when erect so might be uncomfortable enough flaccid. This extra bulge will have some benefits too though from a vanity perspective. I am hoping it looks good in underwear etc. But we shall see.
Uk Based - 39 Years

Slayer1962

Postby Slayer1962 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Interesting my doctor didnt had me pump it up for a while. Once i could he said pump it often and leave for an hour or so. Seems like i should have pumped more!

Toronto67

Postby Toronto67 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:26 pm

Take it easy and give it time to heal, 3 or 4 or 5 weeks after the surgery is very little time considering all the trauma your penis went thru.

I had sex for the first time 8 weeks after the surgery, it was super painful, especially in my glands. Now 4 1/2 months after the surgery the pain during sex is completely gone and my penis feels almost as it was before I became impotent, sex is great.

Just take it easy, there is not need to rush it, be patience and keep cycling every day, if possible, have hot bath or showers everyday while cycling to easy the pain.
Born 1967, diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2016, prostatectomy performed in 2018, current PSA 0.10, implanted with LGX 700 on Jul 2019.

Return to “Implants”