First Time back in the sack/saddle

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Pete5829

First Time back in the sack/saddle

Postby Pete5829 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:09 pm

So I was activated yesterday and my doc suggested I give things a spin with my wife this weekend. We had a 'play date' this morning (kids at school). I pumped 100% in the bathtub prior - was pretty sore before we got in bed together. I have some bending and kinking at the base that my doc says will take time to work out.

Penetration was achieved in missionary, woman on top and doggy. She said it felt just about as deep as before (as best she could remember its been about 2 years). Girth was not the same - and that was my 'superpower' but she climaxed twice so things seems to be working for her.

I felt that penetration was not as deep as I enjoy and the pain in my penis made it hard to focus and be stimulated. I did not achieve orgasm. I was prepared for this (thanks to your posts) and took it in stride. I had masterbated 2 days prior - couldn't help my self - so I was perhaps a bit under motivated.

Tried to finish manually and found that the kinks and rigidity of the implant coupled with the pain and a bit of a floppy head (glans) made that not particularly enjoyable so we called it a day.

Im cycling 2-3 times per day - pumping as best I can to 100% - bulb is VERY hard.

QUESTIONS:
Is this a typical early experience? Any tips or advice? The kinks are troubling, my doc says to do some molding down there and they will work out. Should I pump to 100% or back it off a bit to give more flexibility for molding?
49 years old. Implanted 10/18/2019 AMS 700 Dr Daniel Rapaport, Vancouver BC Canada Activated 11/21/2019

WhiteCane

Re: First Time back in the sack/saddle

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:30 pm

congratulations! Yeah, from what I am reading, what you’re experiencing is all completely normal… Do you have an LG ex, Sex, the other one? keep cycling! I’m breaking mine in on Saturday… I was activated on Tuesday and saw my girlfriend last night but we both had a lot of homework to do... we wanted to make it special, anyway… We are spending the weekend up in Manhattan, doing Broadway and dinner and then working that into the night… I feel like I am almost 2 inches shorter than what I had before surgery… My girlfriend, my, the doctor’s measurements were all the same before hand so I’m just gonna keep cycling aggressively and the doctor assures me that is definitely an achievable length from where I am… Right now, it’s five to the bone… we all measured at 6 3/4… I don’t need all of that but a little more would be really nice… I wish you the best and I can’t wait to hear more about your progress!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:32 pm

cX... please pardon my perverted smart blind people phone and it’s auto correct…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:53 pm

Pete you are lucky. I was activated 3 weeks ago and implanted 10 weeks ago and the pain in my glans when I try to have sex with my wife doesn't let me do it. It is so intense when penetrate her that I cannot bear more than one minute without getting off and stop. The missionary and doggy, just aches in the tip of the dick. She over me is absolutely impossible: it aches not only the tip of the pennis but the base too, and incredibly intense.

I suposse that in a few weeks the pain will let me do something else.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:57 am

Pete5829 wrote:
Tried to finish manually and found that the kinks and rigidity of the implant coupled with the pain and a bit of a floppy head (glans) made that not particularly enjoyable so we called it a day.

This is very interesting about the "rigidity". I thought to myself that this would make masturbation and sex a bit weird or awkward because there is a natural give a normal erection. Are you saying that it is, indeed, a bit weird?

I am getting my implant soon, so I am just trying to get a picture of what to expect. Thanks!
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:27 pm

My implant erection does not look or feel weird. (And my wife agrees.) :)

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:37 pm

You guys need to slow down a bit. It takes time for your body to heal. It will take a few months to get back to close to normal. Been through all of that soreness. Ok to pump 100% when trying to stretch it a little but not for sex. Makes it too sore and unenjoyably for you. It will pop your bubble trying have sex like you were 18 again so soon. Relax studs, it will happen just be patient.
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Kiwiman

Postby Kiwiman » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Sounds about right for my recent first time too.
Pre my touch implant 21 oct 2019 we were forced to use the end of the bed for ease of access and less pressure and resistance, I was injecting and using a cock ring. This worked for us and my wife and I were happy, although we both missed the intimacy of body to body sex.
The reason for injections was I suffered spinal nerve damage when I prolapsed 3 discs early 90s and lost a touch sensation below the waist. ( not completely) but enough to make sustaining an erection a problem.
The need for an implant came from a slip during sex at which time I broke my shaft towards the bottom of my penis, rupturing the rhs corpora cavernous which eventually on healing suffered atrophy and made like a hinge while erect.

First time we made out with the prosthetic touch we started at the end of the bed as we used to. Starting off slow, Standing missionary then standing doggy with me standing at the end of the bed, And then worked our way up the bed doggy and face to face missionary and spent 10 minutes making love. It was amazing to be able to have that closeness again
We had to stop because my wife was getting sore. I had for the first time in a long time a super ridged penis.

I too was unable to reach climax but I believe this to be due to the loss of sensation in my penis since the op, the lhs including the glans is numb. I’m hoping this will improve over time. I also have a lot of discomfort around the groin area lhs where the reservoir area most probably nerve related..

So there you have it, first time was great,

Frederickdave

Postby Frederickdave » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:47 pm

I couldn't climax the first few times either. Nerves endings rebuilt and we're back to our new normal. Took about 3 months for me. I suspect we're all different. I dont pump fully either until we're done. Then I fill it up and stretch for the next hour while snuggling. It's all good. Just be patient.

TallMark

Postby TallMark » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:04 am

Hi Pete,
I was implanted on the same date as you with an AMS 700CX by Dr Kadee Thompson at Sacramento Sutter Urology. One week ago on our surgical follow-up appointment she advised me to pump to 100% twice daily and leave the implant filled as long as possible, even overnight. She advised that her most successful implant patients were those that inflated to 100% at least twice per day while healing and left the implant inflated as long as possible. Peyronies (90 degree left curvature) and ED curtailed my sex life three years ago, and the implant was my only option back to a healthy sex life. I had intercourse (vaginal, anal and oral) this past weekend with a female friend who had no idea I had an implant, but did know I had urological surgery a month prior. While she was using the bathroom I pumped up to close to ninety percent and when she returned we had a phenomenal two hour relaxed session with every position she could think of. Some were admittedly painful, but after three years...wow...it was all great, resulted in several orgasms for her and a powerful climax for me. During our post sex pillow talk, I told her about the implant. She watched me deflate and confessed she had no idea, but could feel the rough edges of the peno-scrotal scar when engaging in oral sex. To summarize...you must pump up to 100% as often as possible, stay inflated as long as possible, get used to the feel of the bulb and deflate button, don’t be discouraged with length and girth as they’ll return as you heal...most of all BE PATIENT! This whole process is a mental and physical marathon, not a sprint.
62, 90 degree (left) Peyronies, ED 5 years, AMS 700CX 16cm/1.5cm RTE’s, penoscrotal with modeling by Dr Kaydee Thompson, Sacto Sutter Urology 10/18/2019. Lost 2” from PD~doctor said I should recover some length and straighten as I heal over the next year.

Return to “Implants”