My pump works again.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oneperson

My pump works again.

Postby oneperson » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:25 am

Hi,

As I told, my pump stopped working and my Dr. dated for surgery next 29th November to see what happened. Yesterday, when I was in bed waiting for my wife to shower, I played with the valve and pump, as other times. I press the valve button for a few seconds, and then the pump. This time, the pump was very hard, so I press it with strength. It made an strange sound, not a pop but something lika an air bubble, and it softened. I pressed again and noted how liquid went to the cylinders. Some pumps more, and my dick was hard as a rock.

I will call dr this morning to tell him. I don't know if it will be advisable go in surgery anyway, because I thing this is not normal.

The pain came sooner than when y cycled before. I assume that this weeks without cycling have made the pennis less flexible, so I have to begin streching again.

One thing I have not commented before, but it happens to me from firsts days of cycling. When I deflate after 15 or 20 minutes, I feel a very strange and difficult to explain sensation in the right cylinder (I mean, in the right part of the pennis). Is very unconfortable, and lasts until one or two senconds when the pennis is not completelly full. Is like a sensation of vacuum inside the right part of the shatf. Very unconfortable. Does anybody feel something like that?

Lets see what the doctor has to say. I will keep you informed.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:41 am

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oneperson

Re: My pump works again.

Postby oneperson » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:13 am

Well, not so good. I am happy because it works again. I am no so happy because it has been more than 2 months since surgery, and it still aches. And it is worrying the fact that the pump has failed for more than a week. Who guarantees that it won't happen again?
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:44 pm

Nope, there are no guarantees on implants themselves...unfortunately.
As I said in another post as Lucky 3%, I read somewhere that AMS has a slight advantage on pumps (one is in the 90s percentile, the other in the high 80s percentile).
What you see on here is just a drop in the bucket, so don't take what you see on here as gospel. Statistically, what you see on here is insignificant, just keep reading other sites.
You got very lucky and not have to go through surgery again so soon afterwards, so glad to hear all is well. Moving forward, now its just taking things day by day and everything smoothes out.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

St1pan2019

Postby St1pan2019 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:13 pm

Agfa13...you mention to read other sites... are there other sites like FrankTalk? If so I am curious to find out. Please share if you have come across any other similar sites like this!
40 yrs old, ED from Scleroderma since 2010, married since 2004, was using VED/rings for sex as injections/pills didn't work, Also on Testosterone injection therapy
Implanted 1/9/2020
Dr. Eid, Titan Touch 20+1cm rte
Reside in Ontario, Canada

LeftCoaster

Postby LeftCoaster » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:22 pm

oneperson wrote:Hi,

As I told, my pump stopped working and my Dr. dated for surgery next 29th November to see what happened. Yesterday, when I was in bed waiting for my wife to shower, I played with the valve and pump, as other times. I press the valve button for a few seconds, and then the pump. This time, the pump was very hard, so I press it with strength. It made an strange sound, not a pop but something lika an air bubble, and it softened. I pressed again and noted how liquid went to the cylinders. Some pumps more, and my dick was hard as a rock.

I will call dr this morning to tell him. I don't know if it will be advisable go in surgery anyway, because I thing this is not normal.

The pain came sooner than when y cycled before. I assume that this weeks without cycling have made the pennis less flexible, so I have to begin streching again.

One thing I have not commented before, but it happens to me from firsts days of cycling. When I deflate after 15 or 20 minutes, I feel a very strange and difficult to explain sensation in the right cylinder (I mean, in the right part of the pennis). Is very unconfortable, and lasts until one or two senconds when the pennis is not completelly full. Is like a sensation of vacuum inside the right part of the shatf. Very unconfortable. Does anybody feel something like that?

Lets see what the doctor has to say. I will keep you informed.

I always like a happy ending

-Sam
61; ED caused by VL; Coloplast Titan 22cm Implant August 27, 2019 by Dr Karpman at El Camino Hospital, Los Gatos, CA

LeftCoaster

Postby LeftCoaster » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:27 pm

oneperson wrote:Well, not so good. I am happy because it works again. I am no so happy because it has been more than 2 months since surgery, and it still aches. And it is worrying the fact that the pump has failed for more than a week. Who guarantees that it won't happen again?

Brother you are a worry wort. ;) Enjoy what you got working again. Go satisfy that wife of yours. And I'm betting you're going to be pain free in no time.

Glad you don't need the revision.

Be well
-Sam
61; ED caused by VL; Coloplast Titan 22cm Implant August 27, 2019 by Dr Karpman at El Camino Hospital, Los Gatos, CA

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:26 pm

St1pan2019,

By other sites, I meant just reading in general.
I have used the search engine typing in all sorts of combinations to just get a view of what is out there. Nothing specific.
I actually stumbled on FT. I forgot what I typed in, but suffice to say that it was just that, a stumble.
And glad I did:)! I was looking for real world guys that have been through the procedure. Did not care if young, old, black, white, or purple. Ups, downs, experiences, outcomes, etc.
The scientific side of things are all over the place, so just type away and see where you land.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:56 pm

oneperson wrote:Well, not so good. I am happy because it works again. I am no so happy because it has been more than 2 months since surgery, and it still aches. And it is worrying the fact that the pump has failed for more than a week. Who guarantees that it won't happen again?
. Still ache?? I am over 18 months since IP and still ache when pumped up hard. I just pump hard enough to get the job done. Sounds like your valve block got stuck. On an AMS, you squeeze the block on the ends to free a stuck valve. Happened twice in the first month. Never has happened again. Did you contact the Coloplast rep about the stuck pump? The AMS rep talked me through how to release the jammed valve over the phone.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:10 am

Hi oldbeek,

In fact, it was the Coloplast personnel who called me when I told the nurse in my clinic what had happened. He told me that, if the pump was not hard and it was easy to press, it didn't seem to be a valve jump. When the Dr saw, he tried to unblock the valve, and when he saw how easy was press the pump and got no result, he told me he needed to open to see what happened.

I hope this won't happen again.

Regarding pain, if I pump so that there is no pain, my dick is not enough sized to enter any vagina. I know it is early, but it has been 10 weeks from surgery and I still cannot use this because of the pain in the tip of my glans when pumped enough to penetrate.

Return to “Implants”