Lgx cycling!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

Lgx cycling!

Postby WhiteCane » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:02 pm

I started cycling yesterday! A couple of questions… I tried googling them as it’s really hard for a blind guy to search for things on Frank talk it south… I hate asking questions that have already been asked and I’m really sorry for doing this to you guys as I’m sure they have been answered or asked already…
How many pumps were you able to get in at first?
I’m getting four pumps in then the bulb goes golf ball on me… Should I push past this? Don’t really know if I can…
This guy is much much shorter and pointing up at 1 o’clock… When will it soften up and maybe bend a little bit? I’m asking for stretching sake and for the sake of comfortable sex thanks again, comrades!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Gt1956

Re: Lgx cycling!

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:29 pm

No first hand experience. But consider these suggestions. Not everyone has the same implants so the volumes differ. There isn't a way to tell if two guys with the same size implant start pumping from the same filled level.
Way too many variables to consider. I would suggest that you are you. Pump until your body tells you no more. Whether from discomfort or the pump gets too hard. Btw, I think you're doing pretty good.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:51 pm

Solid advice, sir! Thanks for waking me up there…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

George03

Postby George03 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:06 pm

I had the same issue at first. As you learn to use the pump, this should get better. Your tissue will stretch more. Also, make sure you have emptied the cylinders completely. I find that sometimes I have to do a couple of pumps, press the button again, and let it empty before I can pump correctly. You should feel a pop on the first pump if emptied correctly.
Prostate removal August 2017, AMS 700 LGX Implant August 2018 60's, generally good shape and health. PSA zero so far.

Return to “Implants”