Titan Pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Magicmike

Titan Pump

Postby Magicmike » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:50 am

I've been reading a lot about Titan pump failures. According to my doctor he said that it's not the pump it is the tubing that is cracking. I have surgery scheduled for January 9th with a coloplast product. I'm having second thoughts. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Skier123

Re: Titan Pump

Postby Skier123 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:18 pm

Here's my point of view:

Implants in general have a 95% satisfaction rate. That's incredibly high. Although some devices fail, most do not.

The posts on this board are going to be skewed by sampling bias ... that is those few with problems are far more likely to jump on here and complain than those without.

While it would be nice to know if there was a huge difference in reliability between the brands and pump types ... I don't know where to find that information. So I am going to listen to my surgeons recomendation.

I believe that Pump/tubing proplems, while certainly a PITA in the unlikely event they occur, can be fixed with relatively minor surgery.

I'd love to eliminate every last risk from this procedure ... but I am getting old and I don't want to let the quest for the perfect dick become the enemy of of getting one that is merely *excellent*.

(Same thinking in response to all of the flaw finding comments that point out that an implant is not a perfect solution ... who cares? It is the best solution out there and will be 100% better than what I've got ... so I intend to get it done and celebrate by having *excellent* sex with the first pretty lady who gives me the go ahead ;)

Happy to continue the debate ... except for on December 23rd when I will be in surgery getting my Titan installed :)
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

Magicmike

Postby Magicmike » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:23 pm

I sent u a PM

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:04 pm

I’ve been there done that. You should seek advice from someone that has an implant.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:00 am

Titan 24cm . December 2015

Return to “Implants”