Getting implanted w Dr. Kramer Dec 17th

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

Re: Getting implanted w Dr. Kramer Dec 17th

Postby WhiteCane » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:39 am

I was extremely bummed out about him really wanting to do the LG ex at first… I did massive amounts of research… Almost psychotic amounts of research and figured out that the infection rate is higher on the Titan… I refuse to be on dialysis and dealing with diabetes again just because I wanted a thicker penis… girly said we would deal with whatever I came out of surgery with… it’s a lot easier to wait for some cycling or deal with a shorter penis than it is to hook myself up to a dialysis machine every day… She was there through most of that fight it was a big part of the decision to make that more logical choice for my situation… my little brother died from the same illness that gave me kidney failure. Even though I survived, it’s nothing I ever want to mess with again… I was skeptical to even go through with the implant because of any risk at all… I think I made a pretty good compromise and played a safe hand……
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Return to “Implants”