Millennial in Need of Implant. But I have questions and fear!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Millennial in Need of Implant. But I have questions and fear!

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Do this first. Click on his user name. Scroll down to his post history. Read them all. He explains fairly well why he doesn't like the 3 piece implant.
While most of us might not agree with his dislike, he does have what appears to be valid reasons.
Btw, I suspect that if he isn't satisfied with a malleable implant. He'll be going back to a 3 piece unit.
Read his post history!
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

jfruedam

Postby jfruedam » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:47 pm

Yeah, got it. Thanks for the advice. Just found out he is an adult performer. Seems like we are at the opposite ends of the spectrum.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:42 pm

jfruedam wrote:Yeah, got it. Thanks for the advice. Just found out he is an adult performer. Seems like we are at the opposite ends of the spectrum.

Yup, to say the least. Do you understand his reasons now?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:04 pm

jfruedam wrote:
JH2007 wrote:Anyways I hope that helps I’m more of a cynical person but I am young(30) and have a insane sex life I try to hide to little avail (due to the amount or partners) but that is my take so far.

My man, I'm guessing you have responded to this in other instances, but what is it that you hate so much about your implant that you would prefer to undergo surgery again and go with a malleable? I mean, tbh I just read bad things about those, and if the three piece feels unnatural, just don't know how it would improve that. Just curious about your line of reasoning here. I am also 30, so kinda feel your experiences might be informative, well, except for the fact I am still a virgin, so I don't even have a point of reference of how normal sex is supposed to feel like (kudos for the insane sex life). How has been your experience with women knowing about it being on the younger part of the spectrum? Do you feel self conscious? Anyway, from the bottom of my heart, I wish you success in whatever your path may take you. Hell, I know what is it like to deal with fucking ED being young, I don't even have the courage to approach a girl, what would be the point? (ergo, the virgin status perpetuating).

I mean yes my previous posts states most of my dismay on three piece but again it works for some and it is better than nothing. From what I’ve talked about with a few surgeons now the risk is really erosion which is serious by all mean but again numbers are still low but when factoring age and amount of implants needed(in life) means malleable isn’t a long term but it is one I feel I need till the three piece model is more concealed. Also extending on that I heard the tactra is way more natural feeling than the ratchet effect of spectra with no tubes and pump in my balls which in my opinion for fornicating with strangers is seriously more natural looking and unidentifiable. As for your situation it really is probably better for you to do three piece because of the risks. Of course though I feel self conscious(which is something that effects my work also) and balls are really important in foreplay for me which is something I have to now completely avoid. As for girls I would tell you only live once and it never hurts to try. Eventually you’ll find you enjoy that enjoys you back hopefully more than just for sex but sex is a huge plus
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

jfruedam

Postby jfruedam » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:09 pm

uhm, this is gonna sound strange, but curious to see if you were willing to share where can we see some of your "work" after getting the implant. Also, in regards to the ladies, despite everything you have already mentioned, have you found that they are accepting of it? I mean, do they feel weirded out? I'm wondering more on the civil side of the population, not work related, although I assume that is an interesting story to tell too. Sorry for being so inquisitive, and thank you for sharing your experience.

Return to “Implants”