Millennial in Need of Implant. But I have questions and fear!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
NYSee123

Millennial in Need of Implant. But I have questions and fear!

Postby NYSee123 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Hey everyone.

I am a 32 year old from NYC going back and worth with this implant decision. Been experiencing ED since about 19 years old and never really had the best sex life. I'd like to think that I am attractive but since my penis isn't working, I usually turn down a lot of advances. I've tried the pill and the injections. Pills are hit or miss and the injections scare the shit out of me since I have to do it myself. I'm tired of the stress and uncertainties with the medications.

I am considering going to see Dr. Eid, but I wanted to first come on here and ask real-life questions that I have. I don't know if I know anyone in real life with an implant so please forgive my ignorance. I am in a relationship and have been told on a regular basis that I am not "hard enough". It's really fucking with me.

Oh, and I also suffer from PE smh

Before I take the leap, would anyone care to answer any of the questions I have? Ultimately, I would like to get a working penis and not have to reveal HOW it's working. I am still fairly young and would like to finally have an active sex life. What are the best ways to make the experience as "normal" as possible if I do not want to reveal that I am implanted?

1. Does the penis ever get slightly aroused on its own, even with the implant? Or will all function be gone forever?
2. Are you able to run/workout with the implant?
3. How do you deal with your partner's urge to touch your penis/jerk it or touch your testicles during 4 play? (if they do not know you are implanted)
4. Oral sex? How does it work with the implant? What if the partner wants to arouse you and perform oral sex while the penis is flaccid? Do you pump while it's in the mouth?
5. Does the implant limit the number of sexual positions?
6. How long after surgery were you able to have sex?
32; Suffering from ED since 21. Been on all pills and injections. Considering implant in 2020.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:35 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WhiteCane

Re: Millennial in Need of Implant. But I have questions and fear!

Postby WhiteCane » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:56 pm

Hey, I’m also 32 I met my girlfriend after stuff went on with the junk... I live in Philadelphia but spend about half of my time in Manhattan/Brooklyn… The answers above are pretty spot on from what I’m reading… I’m only about three weeks implanted and honest to God I don’t even really know this thing is here if I’m not touching it… you have one of the best surgeons in the world right in Brooklyn… Check him out or take a train down to Baltimore… The results have been pretty fantastic for most of the guys that go to them… Something I can tell you is that before surgery, I brought this up to my girlfriend and our best friend “also female“ to see if they thought it would be weird… Long story short, after me and my girl wear it in a little bit, our best friend once in. They love the idea that I can keep going and both of them kind of want to play with the pump lol. They said they wish all guys would get them… You might have to wait a couple of seconds for the sensitivity to wear down but the truth is it only deflates when you wanted to! That might help with the concerns of the premature ejaculation… anyway, I’m always here to talk if you want to PM me ever… I check it once a day… Best of luck man!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:04 pm

First of all welcome to the site. I have answer's to most of your questions. And I'm sure others will answer what I cannot.

As far as not revealing you partially inflate a head of time and add pumps during foreplay. Or you can take a quick bathroom break and fully inflate. But I have to admit I have not used either of these.

1. Yes it can. My glans (head of penis) still engorges. This can very though.
2. Yes.
3. All the women I have had sex with since my surgery have known I had the implant. No complaints so far.
4. Sometimes they wait while I pump up but most times I'm already pumped up before oral starts. You can pump up while oral is going on. I have not found a girlfriend who wants to pump up my implant.....yet. I am still looking.
5. No.
6. This depends from doctor to doctor and patient to patient. Since you are looking to have this done by a doctor different from I will defer to others.

Please ask any other questions you have. Take care and again welcome to the site.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

NYSee123

Postby NYSee123 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:45 am

Thank you guys for the welcomes and the responses. Super helpful!

Yeah, I’m probably going to just do it. My biggest concerns are:
1. how will I go about getting a new one in 10 years once it stops working?
2. How will I hide the fact that I’ve had it done (for just hookups)
3. Would I still be able to run and dance and hit the gym?

Thanks for helping out.
I’m very appreciative of this board.
32; Suffering from ED since 21. Been on all pills and injections. Considering implant in 2020.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:55 am

I developed ED at age 30, but no doctor ever diagnosed the cause until just a few years ago when I was 60. It sucked to live with penis problems for 30 years. I have had my implant just over 2 years. I am very active. I still run, bike, swim and do everything I did before the implant. My wife and I have not been limited by the implant and still have sex every way we did previously. Granted at 63 I may not be as adventurous as you are or will be when you have a nice hard dick.
I was cleared for sex after 5 weeks. The first few times it was not all that pleasant, but as I healed more and got accustomed to the cylinder tips pressing on my glans i soon forgot about the device.

Some guys report telling their partners that their halls are super sensitive and please don’t touch them. I think for most of us it becomes obvious there is a “third ball” in there when we are touched. Obviously my wife knows I have an implant, but when she goes down on me she likes to feel like she is causing me to get hard so we start with my dick completely deflated and she keeps her mouth and hands in my cock as I give it a pump here and there until hard.

There is no way I can get a natural erection, but my penis does engorge from stimulation so my wife actually does feel my shaft filling out as she is sucking it. I still have all the same feelings so when she does something like running her tongue up the underside of my dick where it is super sensitive, I still squirm and my penis twitches. I think guys who simply pump it up and have sex without the foreplay are missing a lot.

Best wishes with whatever path you decide to take. It’s a big step, but if you aren’t happy with your current situation, it is a great alternative.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:28 pm

Look at the first post called (show and tell). These are guys that will meet with you for a demonstration. You can see one installed. There is probably someone near you. We are a very open group.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:55 am

NYSee123 wrote:
1. Does the penis ever get slightly aroused on its own, even with the implant? Or will all function be gone forever?
2. Are you able to run/workout with the implant?
3. How do you deal with your partner's urge to touch your penis/jerk it or touch your testicles during 4 play? (if they do not know you are implanted)
4. Oral sex? How does it work with the implant? What if the partner wants to arouse you and perform oral sex while the penis is flaccid? Do you pump while it's in the mouth?
5. Does the implant limit the number of sexual positions?
6. How long after surgery were you able to have sex?

My opinion
1. It should but not to the same degree of even ed dick I’m talking kegles and head engorement as the variables in my experience
2.yes with tight underwear most activities. Yoga will forever be a bitch
3.if they don’t know? You go to bathroom and freshen up and pump up. There is nothing random about a device, and in no way is it hidden and any good girl will know you have a implant( I shouldn’t say that they will assume something is wrong but normally don’t bring it up) in a short matter of time it is three balls and it is made of a harder plastic with tactile ridges a fairly big release valve and cords(tubes).
4.its a deflated balloon your gf will know at that point, but yes you would have to pump in mouth and normally the pump filling up makes a squeaking sound
5.no but the positions may not feel the same after, and some are more uncomfortable. For instance doggy and down doggy used to be my favorite, but the device is too hard and straight that I feel the device on the glads, reverse and cowgirl the grinding motion can be uncomfortable and if too much grind you can hear the device bending. I’ve also recently tried more extreme ones like amazon and that is actually great but depends on the girl angle. All and all you will be able to have sex in all positions, And if you aren’t having sex already it could be a huge improvement.
6.1 month I cheated at three weeks though. But some surgeons have you wait upwards of two to three month.

Anyways I hope that helps I’m more of a cynical person but I am young(30) and have a insane sex life I try to hide to little avail (due to the amount or partners) but that is my take so far.
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:42 am

JH2007 wrote:My opinion
1. It should but not to the same degree of even ed dick I’m talking kegles and head engorement as the variables in my experience
2.yes with tight underwear most activities. Yoga will forever be a bitch
3.if they don’t know? You go to bathroom and freshen up and pump up. There is nothing random about a device, and in no way is it hidden and any good girl will know you have a implant( I shouldn’t say that they will assume something is wrong but normally don’t bring it up) in a short matter of time it is three balls and it is made of a harder plastic with tactile ridges a fairly big release valve and cords(tubes).
4.its a deflated balloon your gf will know at that point, but yes you would have to pump in mouth and normally the pump filling up makes a squeaking sound
5.no but the positions may not feel the same after, and some are more uncomfortable. For instance doggy and down doggy used to be my favorite, but the device is too hard and straight that I feel the device on the glads, reverse and cowgirl the grinding motion can be uncomfortable and if too much grind you can hear the device bending. I’ve also recently tried more extreme ones like amazon and that is actually great but depends on the girl angle. All and all you will be able to have sex in all positions, And if you aren’t having sex already it could be a huge improvement.
6.1 month I cheated at three weeks though. But some surgeons have you wait upwards of two to three month.

Anyways I hope that helps I’m more of a cynical person but I am young(30) and have a insane sex life I try to hide to little avail (due to the amount or partners) but that is my take so far.

When someone is negative about the implant I immediately sit up in excitement. I honestly find these nuggets of reality the most helpful information on the implant!
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

jfruedam

Postby jfruedam » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:13 pm

JH2007 wrote:Anyways I hope that helps I’m more of a cynical person but I am young(30) and have a insane sex life I try to hide to little avail (due to the amount or partners) but that is my take so far.

My man, I'm guessing you have responded to this in other instances, but what is it that you hate so much about your implant that you would prefer to undergo surgery again and go with a malleable? I mean, tbh I just read bad things about those, and if the three piece feels unnatural, just don't know how it would improve that. Just curious about your line of reasoning here. I am also 30, so kinda feel your experiences might be informative, well, except for the fact I am still a virgin, so I don't even have a point of reference of how normal sex is supposed to feel like (kudos for the insane sex life). How has been your experience with women knowing about it being on the younger part of the spectrum? Do you feel self conscious? Anyway, from the bottom of my heart, I wish you success in whatever your path may take you. Hell, I know what is it like to deal with fucking ED being young, I don't even have the courage to approach a girl, what would be the point? (ergo, the virgin status perpetuating).

Return to “Implants”