Does anyone have problems with rear entry?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
GoodWood

Re: Does anyone have problems with rear entry?

Postby GoodWood » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:23 pm

Agfa13 wrote:Wow, perfect timing.
I have an infection from my 3 piece, and Dr. wants to put in a malleable 1 piece.
Told him that I would prefer him putting in a brand new 3 piece because of what I wanted to do with implant, and I don't think the malleable will cut it for anal sex.
I have found nothing addressing this issue, so I hope someone can answer.
I also told him that I have belonged to this gym for over 15 years, so, from walking around with a flaccid 3" penis, to walking around with an 8" 'flaccid' penis, will definitely get heads turning... and would not prefer this kind of attention.
There is also concealment issues. I am used to wearing my dick down, and with the malleable one, I would have to be creative, lol
Anyone have a malleable implant? Thoughts with anal sex? Concealment, etc....

Is the new Dr suggesting a malleable also Dr Kramer (who did your original implant)? He has an excellent reputation.

If you have confidence in your doc and feel like you and he/she have communicated well, I find it’s best to let the expert guide the decision. Get a good understanding of why that MD is suggesting malleable over 3 piece inflatable. Perhaps the Dr thinks it’s a bad idea to place a resovouir in your abdomen in the context of an infection. They can tell you the reasoning.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:08 pm

No, Dr. Kramer is not suggesting the Malleable. Dr. #2 was....long story. Dr Kramer is sticking with what I have right now. Don't know what magic he will be doing, but he said my pump is too high, and that he will put the rods in higher because it is not high enough (he used the analogy of the Concord airplane, everything straight until the nose drops down).
After 3 months of self luv with a 3 inch dick that can't get hard, I just worry about the damage, and I said as much in the email I sent him yesterday (don't know if 'atrophy' applies to my situation). I want the AMS so I can get hard enough for rear entry.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

zandro

Postby zandro » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:42 pm

Floridian wrote:Anal is great cause it is a lot more tight entry....apparently that is your problem. With my original dick it was tight but eventually got thru and with a lot of it, we had no problem until we were intro to UTI's.

My wife now is turned off of anal but we did use a lot of lube before. I still would like to do it because i think there would be a lot of pleasure since that entry is smaller and more difficult to penetrate. But that is the whole idea of it????? lol

Anyway, use a lot of lube and maybe a condom to avoid UTI's. She thought it was embarassing having the urniary infections.

Bottom line is i think you can enjoy it with the implant and it gives me cause to try to experiment with my Titan.... :D

Mike

A good anal douching before eliminates the uti issue, that's how us gay guys do it
Last edited by zandro on Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted @ 36 on Oct 8th, '19 - Titan Touch 24cm (XL)
Revision Sept '20 - AMS CX 24cm

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:45 pm

Its a knowledge thing, not gay or straight. If you keep getting UTIs, then you will research 'why' and will eventually find out about douching. Hell, you can get UTIs from fucking vaginally too. One is just more 'out there' than the other, lol.
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:52 pm

zandro wrote:A good anal douching before eliminates the uti issue, that's how is gay guys do it

Not eliminate. Reduce, sure. But by how much?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

zandro

Postby zandro » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:49 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
zandro wrote:A good anal douching before eliminates the uti issue, that's how is gay guys do it

Not eliminate. Reduce, sure. But by how much?

I mean I'd say eliminate if done right ;)
Implanted @ 36 on Oct 8th, '19 - Titan Touch 24cm (XL)
Revision Sept '20 - AMS CX 24cm

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Hey Lost sheep

Yep this was long ago and i wwas more careful with the implant when i tried it. Really enjoyed the anal cause it "seemed like a forbidden entry"....I think my wife still enjoys my small finger there...

There are no more UTIs...

Thanks

Mike
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:42 pm

Just finished watching some vids which implant is best FOR ME!
I think I am going with the Titan, but will ask Dr. Kramer for his thoughts on issue because I told him I wanted to stick with AMS. After watching the vids. the Titan seems more durable for my length and girth, but also the more rigorous adventures of anal sex:)!
Ag, 58, Maryland

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:47 pm

My issue is that BECAUSE my glands do not engorge, the soft head bends when i try to insert it. My tips are fine and i have no floppy head. Yes lots of lube but when it bends i fear it will bend down on the cylinders in the head and ..hurt?...damage the head due to impact on the cylinders? other anal guys out there "afraid" of anal now?
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:25 pm

Edwardl007, did you go with Titan or AMS? Just curious.
Either way, use lots of lube, insert your fingers and play with this erogenous zone, it will give you a more relaxed opening.
The sphincter muscle can open quite a bit, and accommodate quite a bit. Ever heard of Fisting (yes, using the hand fist)?
Ag, 58, Maryland

Return to “Implants”