Does anyone have problems with rear entry?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
stephen54

Re: Does anyone have problems with rear entry?

Postby stephen54 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:30 am

Agfa13 wrote:Stephan54...fucking heavenly, huh? Well, what is different this time around? Is it that you are rock hard even more so this time around? I would say 'yes' to that:)! The anal sphincter just envelopes your dick much more than vaginally. It is a different feeling, and if done right (douching and lots of lube), it really can be heavenly, lol

Well, I was maximally inflated, so yes, hard as iron going in. She had just orgasmed vaginally/clitorally, a big crazy one, and I really think it was for me a combination of her musculature being so relaxed due to the orgasm, and my slightly diminished size plus the lube overload. I believe mostly it was change in girth, though. But she still felt like a vise. Was able to thrust like a strobe light into her bum as hard as I thrust vaginally and she had almost no discomfort/pain mechanism kicking in upon entry and once we were off and running, she was comfortable and started moving toward another orgasm (with help of her hand on clit) but she didn't quite get there. But I did... ;)
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:19 am

Hey, she had her fun, now its your turn, lol.
Next time, since you are bionic, just don't cum, let her cum several times, then have your cookie! This should be good for at least an hour or so:)! :lol:

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:09 pm

I posted a few months back that my wife cut me off from anal when ed kicked in. She said, I needed to be very hard for it. Got implant and started talking to her about doing it again. She finally said we could and had a test run earlier this week. We were in the shower and I had brought the lube. I see why the op had some issues. Because my head doesn’t engorge I slid down a few times before I finally started in. It wasn’t a big deal and once I was in it felt great.
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:15 pm

Only problem I ever had was to even imagine doing it. I always found the idea unappealing, but to each his own I suppose.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”