Question about pumping

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oneperson

Question about pumping

Postby oneperson » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:23 am

Hi,

Here is again the anoying asker .-)

I have another question/issue: when I cycle, I press the pump with my fingers, several times until the size reach a point that becomes unconfortable. This is done with about 20 pumps. But, here is the issue. Some of this pumps are hard to achieve, I mean, I have to apply much force, because the bulb is hard, and I have to press very firmly. When it occurs, If I hold the pennis with my other hand, I can feel the cylinders grow. But every now and then, some pumps don't work like that: instead, I need very lilttle pressure to get my fingers touch through the pump, there is no grow in pennis, and a kind of sound like suck is heard when I release pressure, as if air or liquid enters the bulb. That noise is not heard in the hard pumps that achieves grow.

Well, lets see i reach the point that not only the pain is big, but is almost impossible press anymore. I mean, I inflate to the point of pain, and go to have a shower. As time passes, pain reduces, so when I finish shower I don't feel pain, so I can try to pump a little more. Then, it is almost impossible to pump any more, using all strengh I have trying to press the pump, sometimes I get a tiny little bit of pump (i note that because pain returns), but not anymore. The only pumps possible are the ones with the sound that doesn't appear to carry liquid into the implant.

So I assume that then, the cylinders are fully inflated to 100% of their capacity. And if so, how it will be possible to gain size/lenght/girth with cycling?
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

LeftCoaster

Re: Question about pumping

Postby LeftCoaster » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:51 am

It would be helpful for anyone reading this to understand your background in order to provide information that might be helpful. So I'd suggest you create a tagline with your background: when implanted; type of device; doctor; etc.

Not knowing any of your background I can only say that the more you use it the easier it gets. I'm about 9 weeks post-op
61; ED caused by VL; Coloplast Titan 22cm Implant August 27, 2019 by Dr Karpman at El Camino Hospital, Los Gatos, CA

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:05 am

Done. Thanks :-)
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:09 pm

Your implant surgery was very recent. I think what you are experiencing is pretty normal at this stage. It takes time for your penis to fully heal and once it has it is more relaxed and becomes easier to get in more pumps. Also, when the pump is new it needs time to loosen up and then pumps become more consistent. I can only speak for myself but my pumps are all very similar until the last few when I have to push much harder to get that extra stretch.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:25 am

Thanks for the answers. Definitively, the things that I describe are not normal. And yesterday night I had the answer. I am TERRIBLY worried.

My cycle routine is, in the evening, pump at full before shower, and have shower, shave and teeth cleaning fulled. After 15-20 minutes, more or less all those things need that time, I deflate. But yesterday night, something was wrong: When I begun to pump, that described puntual 'dummy pumps' I had once each 5 or 6 times, became 'always' pumps. After more than 60 tries, my pennis didn't grew even 1 mm. A kind of whistle sounds almost each time I pressed the pump, and not even one drop of fluid entered the cylinders.

I got an anxiety attack, broke down in tears, and kept trying all shower time and even laying in bed. Pressing the pump, the valve, changing my positions, moving tubes. Not a single drop of fluid went into my pennis.

I am completely terrified. I am waiting to 9 AM (spanish time) to call the doctor an ask for an urgent appointment. I know this can only be caused by very few things: a jam in valve (which would be possible to correct manipulating it from outside),or whatever else that can be will require surgery.

Day will be long.

:-(

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:38 am

Oneperson:

this happened to me too. valve was blocked. I pumped the bulb to infinity but the cylinders didn't respond. I solved by pressing the valve with maximum force and then by magic, the pump returned to transfer liquid.

it happened ( i think) because when I deflated after sex, I pressed the valve too hard and it got stuck in deflated mode. since then, I press valve without too much force

I believe that the serious problem (rupture) is when the bulb remains flat.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:50 am

Thanks,

I have pressed the valve with all strengh I have and I haven't been able to solve it. I have called the consultance this morning. They have told me that probably is a jam. Wait, you will be called back in some minutes- she said. After a while, a representant of Coloplast has called me telling me the same: is likely to be a jam, don't worry. So, your pump is hard and you cannot press it, isn't it?
No- I answered-. Is soft, I can press it easyly, but a sound like a whistle sounds and no liquid enters the cylinders.
Oh, weird, that not seem to be a jam then. Doctor has to see you to diagnose the problem, but don't panic, every problem has a solution.
My dr is in a convention till Saturday night. I have been appointed on Monday at first hour in the morning.

I am very scared.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:05 am

if the pump does not stay flat, there is a good chance that it will be resolved.

other advice: try to press the pump with force at the first pressing, even if it is not hard, It can help ti unlock the mechanism.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

LeftCoaster

Postby LeftCoaster » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:24 pm

Good luck with this oneperson. Having a somewhat recently implanted Coloplast I'm interested in the result. Hopefully a situation similar to what Maxxxxx encountered and it will be resolved easily.

Sam
61; ED caused by VL; Coloplast Titan 22cm Implant August 27, 2019 by Dr Karpman at El Camino Hospital, Los Gatos, CA

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:29 pm

Don't worry, I will keep you all informed. I will have the answer next monday morning.

Return to “Implants”