How many times can you have sex in a day?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: How many times can you have sex in a day?

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:37 pm

barrosa wrote:Hey, With an implant...
Is it advisable to have a maximum number of sexual intercourse in a day?
I imagine being erect when I want and I think about having 3, 4 or 5 sexual intercourse in the same day?
There would be a problem?

Your question makes me ask. Is that one woman or 5 women? If it is one woman. I think she'll decide when you have had enough sex for one day. If it is five different women. Then either your wallet will tell you when to stop or you'll spend too much time arranging sex partners.
I don't think that your implant will be what stops you.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:00 pm

The thread might suggest a contest between quantity vs quality.

I think the O.P. posed the question (now, this, of course, is just my impression) from durability of the implant device and perhaps a medical/health standpoint.

The (other practical) considerations of how much of one's resources (time or money) one can devote to finding sex partners and to sexual activity is a subject of concern also, but a separate question, I think.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

TitanGuy

Postby TitanGuy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:41 pm

In terms of erection as many times as you'd like. You might get sore from all the work. I certainly couldn't ejaculate that many times a day, but it does sound fun if you can
46 years old. Divorced. Father. Athlete. Implanted 2017 by Dr Eid. Coloplast Titan 22cm. Venous Leak that grew worse over time. Got tired of pills. Full revision 2019 after tubing crack. Coloplast Titan 24cm, touch pump, 125cc reservoir

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:23 pm

I had sex with four different girls the same night when I was 24 years old. I had a secluded farmhouse way out in the sticks with legendary, loud parties because we weren't disturbing anybody nearby. The parade was one at a time, separated by at least an hour, from late at night until around 5am. All night blowouts were a regular thing. My refractory period between ejaculations was able to keep up back then. Like someone else said, my back muscles would give out first now, but I wouldn't mind giving it a go. My wife would likely think otherwise!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:48 pm

Lol...ANYTHING thru use will wear down. IMHO, go for it!
Save your orgasm for the last one. Just bring the others off as many times as they want!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”